GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive used these guys a few times and will recommend them to anyone. Richard and Damo both very helpful.

·
Registered
731 Posts
They're doing all the work on my GTS-T and they're absolutely brilliant.
I wouldn't let anyone else work on my car TBH.

·
Registered
180 Posts
My cars just gone into a diffrent Garage for some work and basically had to have the Turbo fitting that RSP had done re-done. O clips on the pipes tightened so much they have torn through the rubber and leaking oil. A few other little things aswell but im not to impressed personally.

I'd say try RB or Abbey personally.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Sorry to hear you had a problem with your car Mark. You should have given us a call as I would have been more than happy to take a look even though its been 9 months since we done the work. If you want to run down sometime I`ll run the car up on the dyno for you to check its all running ok for you. FOC.

Richard

·
Banned
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My cars just gone into a diffrent Garage for some work and basically had to have the Turbo fitting that RSP had done re-done. O clips on the pipes tightened so much they have torn through the rubber and leaking oil. A few other little things aswell but im not to impressed personally.

I'd say try RB or Abbey personally.
i have to say if you had any problems why not contact rsp themselves ...?
ive used them a few times and theyve always been very honest and very helpful, im sure if you had spoken to richard or damo they would have tried to help you the best they can.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have found them to be very fare. I have recently had my engine rebuilt for me, it is sweet. They bent over backwards to help me.I think they are top men and more then fair.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts