·
Registered
2,338 Posts
so what kinda ice will it have? :p

great project mate, best of luck

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Awesome build ! the thing i admire the most is the fact that so much time and money spent on this one off car and when its finished your going drive it really hard on a track, where anything could happen to it.A true enthusiast :bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #103
Thanks for your comments guys much appreciated!

As for the ice i'll stick with me i pod nice and light lol.

asiasi the idea of going out in my first race and potentially smashing my pride and joy is dawnting to say the least. I think about it as i'm building her up but i know when i'm in the car that all goes away, thank god! lol.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Amazing thread and build, some serious engineering gone in there to get those subframes to line up perfectly. Can I ask why you started out with an immaculate GTR shell and not say a really basic non turbo R34 shell? Just curious is all :)

·
Registered
270 Posts
which wheelsize do you have on this picture? which suspension?
i want exactly that look on my black 34 gtr :runaway:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
thescotsman

In heinsight i would have started with a cheap 34 shell but i used my R34gtr as it was just how it happened over 5 years of ownership, i wouldn't of thought i would have stripped the life out of it 5 years ago that's for sure.

Spoony

They're Enkei NT-03RR's 18X 9.5's with 265's on, i can't remember the offset but they sit perfect on an R34gtr.

At that time i had Tein flex.

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #108
Au2style all my old wheels have been sold.

·
Registered
25 Posts
This has to be the crazyest project ive ever seen! you must have a good bank manager to:) keep up the amazing work cant wait to see the carbon:bowdown1::bowdown1:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #110
Haven't been to see the car since before christmas but i have some more updates on the rear end, great work to say the least!

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #112
Cheers G same here mate but realistically going to be a while still, lots more fabrication and the queens head.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Lovin' it. Keep the updates coming! I have never seen chassis work like that in an R34 before :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #119
Thanks for your comments! the work which has been done is truley amazing the craftmanship and expertise which has gone into designing this is second to none, can't wait now for the arms and upright brackets to be fitted so she can sit on some rubber for the first time.

The wait i'm aiming for is 1000kg to 1100kg but we'll have to see.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Still wont be as light as a 32 ;)

Coming along nicely Neil:cool:

101 - 120 of 911 Posts