GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As title the RK Tuning R32 is now retired from any competition after it,s engine problems at TOTB and will be used only as my road car with mild tune engine and trans. It,s been a good car for me and has gained me many friends and customers alike and could not bring myself to part with it.
Ron

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Well done Ron:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Car will go down in my history book AWESOME.
Every time i have seen it go its got better. Fair play to you for sharing it with the whole scene.

·
Registered
510 Posts
its done the job ron

What did you break the other day?

·
Registered
126 Posts
Thats sad news Ron but I'll keep the RK flag flying up the strip.....albeit alot F****** slower!!!!!!

Your 32 is without doubt the one I aspire to:bowdown1: :bowdown1:

Race tracks calling are they!!!...lol

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Such sad news Ron.
Gutted i didin't get to see its last run (just glad i had the chance to go out in it with you before you de-tune it :bowdown1: ), i know other things are calling and i wish you the very best of luck.:bowdown1:
Like the madenglishman and a few others, hopefully we will help fly the RK Tuning flag down the strip in the near future.

Steve

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Bandit said:
Such sad news Ron.
Gutted i didin't get to see its last run (just glad i had the chance to go out in it with you before you de-tune it :bowdown1: ), i know other things are calling and i wish you the very best of luck.:bowdown1:
Like the madenglishman and a few others, hopefully we will help fly the RK Tuning flag down the strip in the near future.

Steve
About time some of you did :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Leaving it all up to Ron. Get your wallets out and start hitting the 10's

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
Bandit said:
LOL. Bloody hell Mike, give us a chance.:D
My car has spent more time at Ron's than i've had it. I can only dream of reaching the 10's. Got the engine, just need the turbos, gearbox and the balls to do it how he did. :D
Only joking:D :D :D

**** (ps do you know this is my 2000 th post):flame: :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
477 Posts
It's a shame for all of us that like to see you and the car run as I've not seen another one launch like yours. Maybe its time for someone else to push the envelope for a while to move things on

Paul

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
That's a shame, it will be missed....

Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future Ron:thumbsup:

·
Registered
962 Posts
Any chance letting us know why have made the dicision and are you coming back in another guise????? Whatever you decide thanks for the enjoyment you have given to all of us over the last few years:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Hi Ron

I know when we spoke you were thinking of another direction with the GTR.
Fair play to you and well done on what you achieved with the 32.

Will be coming down to visit in the not too distant future anyway.
Get the kettle on, I'll make you one this time :)

Ian. Happy RKTuning friend and customer.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts