GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone got one of these fitted to a GTR that can help me work out the connections as there seems to be more bits than I was expecting??

Pictures / advice would be much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.....

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Nick, give Dan (Madenglishman) a call or PM as he has one on his car. If he doesn't get in touch I'll try and get some photos to you tonight.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers Stuart, and yes I certainly did.

Really helpful thanks mate.

Mine has an "F" piece included so I can run a collect to both side of the engine which I can work out. Where on earth does that bottom braided hose go to - any idea?? There is also an exit at the bottom of my tank!

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hopefully Dan will be able to see where it goes to - I mean the one with the red screw connection...

I have tried RK but no response as yet...

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Really? Blimey sounds more and more like a grown up install then :eek: May get it properly fitted rather than play with it myself then...

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Nick MW said:
Hopefully Dan will be able to see where it goes to - I mean the one with the red screw connection...

I have tried RK but no response as yet...
Ron is on holiday this week mate. Can make a phone call for you tomorrow and find out all you need to know if you want, if not PM magic mikey on the other forum and he will be able to help you out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts