Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
RK Tuning Meet & Tunnel Run

Sat 1st May - 2010

Guys and girls.

Ron at RK Tuning has given me permission to hold a super meet at his premises & as you all know he's been about for years & is one of the most respected tuners in the country. Its his drag car that got me into the Skyline scene, and he has built some of the countrys big hitting cars.

Come and have a nose around his workshop, ogle his new race car in progress (its gonna kick some tail feathers, trust me!), see the work he's got on at the moment (the engine room gave me a semi when i see the lemons crank in there!) and have a chat with him (he might be getting on, but I heard him listening to house music not so long ago! Even i feel too old for that rubbish!!!).

There will be a barbeque on the day and a bit of Scalextric racing too! Ron will also give a little something for the cleanest car on the day too, so get on to Alex at Serious Performance and get them products in to make her gleam! The meet is from 12.00pm till 6.00pm. From there, we'll all get our bearings and head out for a pleasant drive and take a route to South Mimms services with a couple of warm up tunnels in between

This was massive last year, so get your names down nice and early!

To refresh your memory, have a butchers at this...

THE AFTERMATH!!! South Mimms to Lakeside!

As you can imagine in a residential area where the meet is, please respect the surrounding neighbours when arriving and departing by driving sensibly. There are stables nearby, so keep the speed and revs down. Horses dont like the sound of a Blitz Nur spec at 7k rpms! We've all seen quick Skylines at Santa Pod so please keep the speed down. We also urge sensible, lawful driving on the tunnel run & be aware of other road users around you.

So come on then. Get your names down. You'd be mad to miss this!

I'll kick it off.

01. Dean j

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks fellas and sorry for the date change. On the up side. More chance of a nice warm day!

Hope the rest of the list can make it

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Top work Dean, i would have missed the meet at Rons and only been able to make the evening on the old date, can make both now.

01. Dean j
02. Min-e
03. Minifreak
04. Mookistar
05. Major beeftank
06. GTR Cook

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
01. Dean j
02. Min-e
03. Minifreak
04. Mookistar
05. Major beeftank
06. GTR Cook
07. JapFreak786

·
Registered
656 Posts
01. Dean j
02. Min-e
03. Minifreak
04. Mookistar
05. Major beeftank
06. GTR Cook
07. JapFreak786
08. chippy

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what you having done to the motor alkesh? You best hurry em up man. You know this aint to be missed! Bring the camera too!

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
01. Dean j
02. Min-e
03. Minifreak
04. Mookistar
05. Major beeftank
06. GTR Cook
07. JapFreak786
08. Bajie

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
01. Dean j
02. Min-e
03. Minifreak
04. Mookistar
05. Major beeftank
06. GTR Cook
07. JapFreak786
08. Bajie
09. MarkM3

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I might go to this too Alan, but i wont do both days if im honest, and i'd rather do the sunday than the saturday. Hopefully people will think the same. Its quite a trek for most people, and to do it twice will be a chore.

I think it'll be ok mate. You can do both man!!!:D

·
Registered
6,091 Posts
I might go to this too Alan, but i wont do both days if im honest, and i'd rather do the sunday than the saturday. Hopefully people will think the same. Its quite a trek for most people, and to do it twice will be a chore.

I think it'll be ok mate. You can do both man!!!:D
That is true but that would entail taking a day off work

I get get around sat or sun by swapping but both may be a problem, will have to play it closer to the time :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.