Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Sat 10th April - 2010

Guys and girls.

Ron at RK Tuning has given me permission to hold a super meet at his premises & as you all know he's been about for years & is one of the most respected tuners in the country. Its his drag car that got me into the Skyline scene, and he has built some of the countrys big hitting cars.

Come and have a nose around his workshop, ogle his new race car in progress (its gonna kick some tail feathers, trust me!), see the work he's got on at the moment (the engine room gave me a semi when i see the lemons crank in there!) and have a chat with him (he might be getting on, but I heard him listening to house music not so long ago! Even i feel too old for that rubbish!!!).

There will be a barbeque on the day and a bit of Scalextric racing too! Ron will also give a little something for the cleanest car on the day too, so get on to Alex at Serious Performance and get them products in to make her gleam! The meet is from 12.00pm till 6.00pm. From there, we'll all get our bearings and head out for a pleasant drive and take a route to South Mimms services with a couple of warm up tunnels in between :D

This was massive last year, so get your names down nice and early!

To refresh your memory, have a butchers at this...

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/113676-aftermath-south-mimms-lakeside.html

As you can imagine in a residential area where the meet is, please respect the surrounding neighbours when arriving and departing by driving sensibly. There are stables nearby, so keep the speed and revs down. Horses dont like the sound of a Blitz Nur spec at 7k rpms! We've all seen quick Skylines at Santa Pod so please keep the speed down. We also urge sensible, lawful driving on the tunnel run & be aware of other road users around you.

So come on then. Get your names down. You'd be mad to miss this!

I'll kick it off.

01. Dean j

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry mate. Can the mods edit the title for me please. 10/04/2010

When you getting your car Min-e? You gonna want to show it off surely! This meet is the perfect excuse :D

·
Registered
893 Posts
It should be here late March (fingers crossed). If everything goes to plan then I'll definitely make the trip down not only to show it off but to meet up with some of you guys and girls and to have a look around RK Tuning :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thats it lads.

the last one i did, i made a bhp target to aim for. Theres already about 2500 in just the firat 4 cars!

Got my fingers crossed you get the car here in time Min-e. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
1, dean j
2, steve Rk
3, chippy
4, Malc
5, trevbwhite
6, Minifreak

Ill be in a golf tho :bawling:

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
01. dean j
02. steve Rk
03. chippy
04. Malc
05. trevbwhite
06. Minifreak
07. Speed Merchant -All being well :D

·
Registered
893 Posts
01. dean j
02. steve Rk
03. chippy
04. Malc
05. trevbwhite
06. Minifreak
07. Speed Merchant
08. Min-e (if the car is here)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
fingers croseed for ya min-e.

Wheres everyone else? Lets make this bigger than last years run!

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.