GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to let say how good an experience I had at RK tuning a couple of week ago. I only booked the car in a check up (and as always to fix a few bits) prior to a european road trip, and Ron was a really top bloke. From my little experience he did a really thorough job, and did some little bit and bobs for virtually nothing.

Ali

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I'll third it :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
I agree great advice and best of all value!

·
GTROC Co-Founder.
BNR32
6,661 Posts
He's the only person I go to now. :)

Very very knowledgeable, passionate, offers great value for money, and just a bloody nice guy. :)

He may not be the 'biggest' tuner here, but you'd be hard pushed to find anyone who has a bad word to say about our Ron. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Top bloke. Looks after my car really well and has saved me loads in the long run.

·
Registered
2,835 Posts
Ron is top man! Ive been and tried almost all the garages and can honestly say, ill only use RK now.

Now If i can just persuade him to look after my other cars :D

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Cant fault Ron, one of the most experienced Tuners in the country and that counts for alot more than a new tuner who produces a couple of decent cars.

Top man.

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
after the first time i took my car to RK i knew i would be taking it there in the future :thumbsup:

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi guys i agree with all of you, and your comments aswell Ron is the buisness i would only take my r32 gtr to him,always very freindly and gives out great and helpful advice!
Big thumbs up to R.K Tuning.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I agree with all the above. Ron`s done all the tuning on my gtr and i cannot praise him/RK Tuning enough. Value for money, quality workmanship at the heighest level and always has time for some helpful advice. In my opinion the best Skyline tuner in the UK, you will not be dissapointed.
Top Bloke.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
69 Posts
Has any of you tried or heard of FC Tuning. His name is Steve and he knows his stuff when it comes to Nissans and tunes them very well. He managed to get 552bhp out of my car with a standard engine pretty much just bigger turbos and 600cc injectors PFC and FPR. He is located in Enfield and when he tunes your car its a very friendly service you are there throughout the tuning process he road tunes as well as dyno tuning. Very professional service highly reccommended.
Im not saying that RK Tuning is not any good as i havent been there myself just thought id let you know about Steve incase he is closer to some of you as decent skyline tuners are hard to find

·
Registered
150 Posts
Ron has done a lot of work on my car and i would,nt take it any where else, he is the most decent bloke out there.:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts