GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A big thumbs up :thumbsup: to RK Tuning, absolutely brilliant. I cant recommend them high enough for enthusiasm, service and price!
Got my car back last night completely faultless and running better than ever.

Thanks to Ron and the team @ RK Tuning for making it all happen. :D

Malc.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
they done me a turn too. Only a little job, but sorted none the less. Thumbs up from me too!

Loving the straight cut noise from the seq man! You'll have to take me out in it when i next see you man.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mmmmmmm, Dave you tease. How can i refuse free chips!
Seriously though, we should all meet up sometime and you all can av a go. Steves seq really is the nuts, i had a go and couldnt stop shakin for about half hour and the flames are just crazy.
Alternatively lads, i know where there is a really good OS Giken gearbox wiv the 1-4 kit going cheap lol

RK tuning really are worth traveling the extra few miles to get that extra little something that we all look for.:)

Malc.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
Nice one Malc glad it running well mate!

Sequential all the way dave lol.

·
Premium Member
2,709 Posts
I can only comment on a Holinger which has served me very well for a few years know.

·
Registered
971 Posts
ello dave got to see the funny side cause u spelt it wrong and to answer your question yes malcolm has got a quaife in it,let the racing begin from here, malcolm sets me one targt then goes has a sequential fitted and god knows wot else when im not at me dads lol:D:D:D

·
Registered
656 Posts
ello dave got to see the funny side cause u spelt it wrong and to answer your question yes malcolm has got a quaife in it,let the racing begin from here, malcolm sets me one targt then goes has a sequential fitted and god knows wot else when im not at me dads lol:D:D:D
spelin waz neva me fortay lol

1 - 20 of 50 Posts