GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
At a guess I'd say no, he was only talking about retiring it last week, I'd have thought he would advertise it here before ebay.

I'd suggest emailing Ron with the ebay number and let him sort it out.

Alex B

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
There are two of these and I believe a yellow one which is near similar spec from a few years ago.

So maybe its not Ron's but the other one.

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Bit suss that the seller had no activity since Feb 05 and then in the space of 2 days got 11 positive feedback comments, all from the same person for absolute tat!! :rolleyes:

Am waiting for the "car is currently stored in Nigeria" update.... blah blah blah

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
I doubt this is legitimate foir a number of reasons;
1) all the figures are taking from a public vieweing point and there are no detail pictures
2) the data is severely lacking
3) some of the data is wrong
4) Not sure Ron would ever sell the car anyway.
5) every other prior sale/buy was Mickey Mouse related

·
Skyline Section Manager
11,878 Posts
Ron told me he IS selling his R32. The price he mentioned was £35K I think it will be de-tuned, but I guess it's up to the next owner..

He is concentrating on his R32 track car. He was hoping to run the drag R32 till the end of the year but the bearing failure changed all that.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
I cant advertise on here because i dont have a banner!
but yes it is for real and it is with full spec as is
regards Ron

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Shocked. Totally Shocked infact. Good luck with the sale Ron, it'll make someone a seriously scary road car! :D

·
Registered
4,894 Posts
Jim27 said:
Bit suss that the seller had no activity since Feb 05 and then in the space of 2 days got 11 positive feedback comments, all from the same person for absolute tat!! :rolleyes:

Am waiting for the "car is currently stored in Nigeria" update.... blah blah blah
Well I take it back. Didn't know you were a Micky Mouse fan Ron ;)

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
As a 'supporting trader' I would be happy if you put the ad up here Ron, after all its only a one off.

PS Now we know you are a Mickey Mouse fan :p

·
Registered
312 Posts
Best of luck with the sale Ron!:bowdown1:

I will make sure my R33 is ready for a head to head when you sort the new beasty!:squintdan

Cheers

Stu

·
Registered
8,967 Posts
RKTuning said:
I cant advertise on here because i dont have a banner!
but yes it is for real and it is with full spec as is
regards Ron
Ron,

Please feel free to advertise your personal car on here if you want to, nobody will have a problem with it I can assure you.

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Thanks very much for the offer
The reason to sell the car complete was although i intended to use the engine and box in my new car i would be left with a rolling shell that i could fit a milder spec engine and make a nice road car but! i dont need a nice road car as we always travel everwhere in the wife,s Lexus, And to use it to travel back and forward to work would be a total waste.
The engine is having a proper rebuild as i could end up with using the engine myself if the car dosent sell anyway,Also the gearbox is having a rebuild or the new owner could have a gearbox of his own choice fitted.
This would be a genuine 900bhp and 9sec road legal car with full backup and as much info as required to run the car.
I dont know if its worth doing a advert as most people know it,s for sale now.
the minnie mouse purchase from ebay was for my daughters birthday party by the way
regards Ron

1 - 20 of 24 Posts