GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay boys my road trips starts today
from greece to the uk and then all the way back again ....so if you see a gun metal grey 32 gtr in the next couple of weeks across europe it could be me give me a flash of the lights ..:thumbsup:

fingers crossed she is going to run okay ..:nervous:

·
Registered
656 Posts
okay boys my road trips starts today
from greece to the uk and then all the way back again ....so if you see a gun metal grey 32 gtr in the next couple of weeks across europe it could be me give me a flash of the lights ..:thumbsup:

fingers crossed she is going to run okay ..:nervous:
if you go through romford in essex, come an get lunch on me,(fish an chips)
all the best to you, something ive always wanted to do
regards..

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if you go through romford in essex, come an get lunch on me,(fish an chips)
all the best to you, something ive always wanted to do
regards..
don't get me going when i come to the uk.. fish and chips is always the first thing i eat mmmmmm....

thanks guys

·
Registered
998 Posts
greece - UK?? what have you done sold the house to pay for petrol??

Hope the trip is good and broke-down-free :)

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
greece - UK?? what have you done sold the house to pay for petrol??

Hope the trip is good and broke-down-free :)
i know and i have to go back again ...!!! anyway i'm going ill try to get online enroute

thanks guys ..

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Kalo taxithi

·
Registered
2,849 Posts
what makes you do this then?

fair play to you mate! give us all a shout where you are etc! im near watford so let me know if near there!

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
right boys

i'm on the boat from greece to venice italy .. i drove across greece yesterday the car ran okay although the rear diff seems to be making funny noises..:nervous: maybe it,s in my head
tomorrow i will be in italy and hopefully germany by night fall .. thanks for all the offers and replys i will try to keep you all upto date but the bloody internet access on the boat is so slow you would not believe took me 30 just to load the pages to put this reply up
by the way i have took some photos which i will post up on my return
also on the boat they parked me next to a brand new ferrari ..the funny thing the stewards on the boat were all taking pictures of the skyline and telling me they knew that it was faster than the ferrari ..:thumbsup:

must dash times going on internet access..

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
hi guys
i was on the m25 on friday the 20th nov at 10pm just after the dartford crossing where i had held up the traffic for 5 mins because i only had euros i was going towards dover on my return journey it was 10 pm because the guy on the toll booth had let me stand there talking to him for 5 mins because after 10 you pass for free ...anyway a mile or so after the dartford bridge crossing 2 skylines passed me the first i have ever seen apart from mine !! i'm sure the one in front was a 33 maybe silver and the reg number had i'm sure 333 or 666 in the first part of the reg behind the 33 was i'm sure a 34 i flashed wildly because i was shocked to see another skyline these were the only 2 i saw through the whole of europe i'd like to know who it was
i am back in greece now the journey cost me a fortune the petrol in europe on the motorways was at times 1.54 a litre i couldn't wait to get to the uk for some cheap juice ..!!!
the only problem i had was a split front outer driveshaft gaiter ...which i got quickly from abbey ..(thanks guys ) and i replaced it myself at a local garage where the owner let me use his ramp for free..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts