GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
it is indeed the same car,and someone on the forum brought it,and i'm assuming the same person is also selling it for a little bit of profit it seems...

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Hi Robbie

Only £12.5k ??? What u doing man, we need the R33 prices to go UP !! LOL

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Hi Robbie

Only £12.5k ??? What u doing man, we need the R33 prices to go UP !! LOL
It's simple, he advertised it at the right price and it sold. All the over-priced ones are still sat there for sale while the owners carry on convincing themselves that the car is worth more than the market says it is :thumbsup:

:chuckle:

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,203 Posts
It's simple, he advertised it at the right price and it sold. All the over-priced ones are still sat there for sale while the owners carry on convincing themselves that the car is worth more than the market says it is :thumbsup:

You must have a daily keyword search for "prices" and "rising"....:D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well - its still a lovely car.... I sold my 33 GTR to move on, but with examples like this @ 12.5k for sale im heading straight back towards the GTR badge!!

·
Registered
26,782 Posts
he bought robbies car, stripped some bits out, then is selling it

he seemst to buy and sell alot of R33s

check his posts, normally "my mate wants to get rid of his r33" etc

his had robbies one for less than a month i think...

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
Yup, even A BEUT is "up for sale" but not on Piston Heads and deffo NOT for silly money !!!

·
Registered
1,909 Posts
now thats a dangerous spoiler, look at the size of that thing!
Yeah it is :D It looks like a Bee*R blade, maybe or maybe not a copy, but awesome :D

·
Registered
5,321 Posts
I wasn't happy having the hordes around my house on here picking the car apart.... so I sold quickly and cheaply

I miss her already

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
You must have a daily keyword search for "prices" and "rising"....:D
Yeah I wrote a little app in C++ and it instantly points out all the over-priced GTR's and then automatically posts on my behalf. I'm currently in negotiations with Microsoft as they have expressed an interest in incorporating it into the next Windows 7 service pack.

I've done one for Ebay too, it weeds out the non-paying bidders and sends 20,000 volts straight down their phone line and terminates their computer, also leaving negative feedback at the same time.

I also wrote an app for Liverpool FC, but Rafa Benitez is proving hard to delete and is resisting all attempts to overwrite and then install a new driver!!

Who said hacking was bad?

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
I wasn't happy having the hordes around my house on here picking the car apart.... so I sold quickly and cheaply

I miss her already
Hmmmm, is this a lesson for me then DON'T SELL BEUT ??

1 - 20 of 33 Posts