GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all new on here just had my rocker covers painted and was wondering where i can buy a nice new shiny rocker cover badge from

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
you mean the centre strip? Yeah, the factory ones don't come off nicely do they! I actually got an Abbey Motorsport one off a mate - I'm sure Mark would be happy to sell you one :) Another option I was considering is to design something nice and take it to a sign writer and get them to cut it out in vinyl or digitally print it. Other options I considered were painting the centre strip a light color then getting a strip CNC cut out of stainless - I reckon that would look pretty sweet (probably the most expensive option tho)

·
Registered
161 Posts
Rocker Cover Badge

RHD sell the R34 Nur rocker badge for £50. I need to get one since having mine painted too.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
649 Posts
Use Carbon Fiber

I have seen Carbon Fiber sheets sold with an adhesive back, cut a strip and dress it out with that, or cut out some letters and do it that way.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
We sell the factory R32/33 ones, as well as the R34/Nur ones as well. They aren't too expensive.
We also sell the Tomei and Jun Auto ones as well, but they may look odd on your engine if you aren't using parts from them.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts