GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! Right it is time to move on....before you panic (or not as the case may be) I am looking at either MY14 or 15!

My car: MY10 (60 plate) registered 1st September 2010 in white, the fastest and most sought after colour.

40,000 miles currently and will be 43,000 ish after tour. This will be available from around end of May.

Litchfield Stage 4 with Downpipes
Litchfield Injectors
Litchfield Intakes
ECUtek latest Motorsport ROM with rolling boost and Litchfield LC
Forge Coolant Tank
GTC Titanium 102MM Exhaust and Y Pipe
Litchfield Cast Downpipes (note this is amazing but loud)
AP Racing Slotted Disks all round
Brand new DS2500 pads all round
Braided hoses and Gulf RF1000 fluid - will be 3,000 miles old
Brand new MPSS 275/305 setup with 3,000 on max. Will include full NHPC alignment - these are being fitted Monday
Full in warranty NHPC Service history - 36k at Litchfield
MOT to September 2014
Tax til March 2015
Over serviced Pentosin FFL4 and FFL-R tranny fluid changed at 12,000 and 30,000 miles

£43,950

Asking price will include me getting a full Litchfield Warranty for one year, oil service and tranny fluid change!! Offers obviously will forfeit this peace of mind offer.

But...that's not all! Paint will be being subject to a full respray of bonnet and rear boot lid area (NHPC paint shop) and so all paint should be in factory perfect condition! This will be being done after the Euro Tour.

Two wheels have scrapes but are minor.

As all on forum will know this is a none abused, loved car and seeks a good new home without big bills on purchase.

Cheers,

Rog.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hi Rog.

Great spec for the money and can't believe no one has commented yet?

Have you had it from new and can you post some pictures?

Rich.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Had it from new and can send some pics if needed (am on iPad at moment!).

Had a couple of people interested privately already so get in touch quick if genuinely interested. Be available after paint done the week after the Euro Tour!

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Glad to see it will be replaced with another GTR - GLWTS

Enjoy your road trip I'm very jealous

PS I'll give you 43k cash if you deliver the car to me tomorrow :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Beautiful car and a top, genuine seller to boot :thumbsup: Go for the Nismo Rog, you know you want to :chuckle::chuckle:

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Beautiful car and a top, genuine seller to boot :thumbsup: Go for the Nismo Rog, you know you want to :chuckle::chuckle:
Hmmm I do want to. I really do. Thanks!

Right - without Warranty, car as is (brakes being sorted at Litchfield today) £41,995. Had a few people asking and this appears to be the right price (I thought people might want peace of mind of warranty and service.

Available from mid May after brand new front and rear paint work!

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Glad to see it will be replaced with another GTR - GLWTS

Enjoy your road trip I'm very jealous

PS I'll give you 43k cash if you deliver the car to me tomorrow :thumbsup:
Good roads to you though ;-) Will do Asda day in Hire Car 1.6 Golf if I have too haha.

Hmmmm Nismo or MY'15?

·
Registered
3,585 Posts
got any pics of the car you can add to the thread please, im looking for a Litchfield stage 4.5 or 5 car but if I cant find one I will be going stage 4.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)

·
Premium Member
2,737 Posts
I've seen this car in action at Marham and TOTB.

I've followed this car in Germany (so did the police from memory).:chuckle:

It's a beautifully sounding machine on road and track. I know just how much this car has been pampered.

We look forward to following her for the last time next week with a bit of nostalgia.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Right folks - Update. This car is now available - just in with Nissan London west for re-spray of front and rear under Nissan Warranty so will be pristine paintwork!

It has brand new MPSS Tyres all round and, just before the tour, a full set of OEM size Alcon Disks and Cosworth Pads and new fluid courtesy of Mr Litchfield so the car is fully serviced and with all consumables sorted. It has also got the brand new MY13 Gearbx software and very latest ECUTek Maps and tune from Iain and now very little smoke relatively and runs beautifully. Covered 2,500 miles on tour and doing some proper speeds and averaged 21.1 MPG.

£42,000 secures I will give it a week or two for Forum Members/GTROC to come to me before Pistonheads. Usual caveats about cleared funds, no test pilots etc etc etc.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
It's back on the road looking fab. Am ready for people to view now - especially in such nice weather!

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Rog,
How did you manage to get a respray under warranty?

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Rog,
How did you manage to get a respray under warranty?
Anti Corrosion warranty on boot lid and lifting paint on front (from previous spray for bumper colour match possibly).

All good as new now and very shiny!

PS spray was only very localised and nothing major but no chips now!

·
Premium Member
2,528 Posts
Anti Corrosion warranty on boot lid and lifting paint on front (from previous spray for bumper colour match possibly).

All good as new now and very shiny!

PS spray was only very localised and nothing major but no chips now!
Lucky you, now I must find some rust....

·
Premium Member
8,835 Posts
White cars rusting already ??? Shit mate !!! and you know red is the fastest colour !!!

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
check out under the boot lip..... that seam can cause aluminium corrosion .... oddly
Checked and all good thanks! I have a plan up my sleeve so offer at £41,500 to sell it. One person already booked in viewing next weekend so get in quick.

·
Premium Member
3,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I wish my budget would stretch that extra 6k matey... Id be all over it like Tiger Woods over a "Blondes only Swedish house party".... alledgedly
Now that sounds fun....I am now looking to move this on as I have a cunning plan for the next car!

Folks PM me for a deal....nothing silly obviously I don't need to get rid that badly. It does need to shift in next few weeks or so. Will probably top 45K miles in that time as have a run to Scotland.

I shall post some pics up this evening.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts