GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys I've decided to sell my rolex gmt 2 its the night and day version with ceramic bezel,i bought this watch a couple of years ago and have only worn it 4 times,so I've decided to part with it.i have all the documents and boxes and also the bill of sale from mapping and webb in regent street.

£5,800 and i won't take any offers

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
hi guys I've decided to sell my rolex gmt 2 its the night and day version with ceramic bezel,i bought this watch a couple of years ago and have only worn it 4 times,so I've decided to part with it.i have all the documents and boxes and also the bill of sale from mapping and webb in regent street.

£5,800 and i won't take any offers
Nice. I had exactly the same watch before upgrading. I'll ask my contacts if they are interested. By the way I'd increase the price... I px mine for this price...

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
What year is it?

Also could you post pictures of the actual watch rather than what looks like a picture taken of a PC screen.

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
Nope. Looked at one in the flesh but didn't like the blue black bezel.

Placed a deposit on a new GMT Master II for delivery December. Sadly not before the price rise yesterday.

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
I got the called about mine batman arrived yesterday, lol, picking it up on sunday, happy days.
Who did you order from and how long have you waited? :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
My chap in Liverpool as stopped taking orders for this version.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts