Votes: 5 38.5%
  • August 31st

Votes: 3 23.1%
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please poll on a suitable date for the Rolling Road to take place at G-Force Motorsport in Aylesbury.

This rolling road is said to be the most accurate in the UK, can take upto 1800hp and measures hp at the WHEELS within a tolerance of 1-2 hp max but DOES NOT measure power at the flywheel. If anyone has had their car tested previously and would like to reconfirm the power or test again after recent or upcoming mods then this is the place to do it.

This day will be limited to the first 25 members of the board to attend and confirm on a first come basis. It may be able to squeeze some further cars in nearer the time due to cancellations and time on the day etc but be quick in any event.

It would be nice to finally see some bigger horsepower cars take up the event now that they are finished to show them a few 500+ hp at the wheels.

This event will also be used to select the 5 most powerful of skylines on the register/ in the UK to take part in a final day later in the year to go up against the 5 most powerful subaru's, Supras, etc etc - to find the most powerful road car in the UK.

Please poll the date just for now and I shall start a new Thread regarding whos coming/details in a few days time, just need a suitable date for now. For those whom do not intend on running thier cars on the day but may attend, please reserve your poll for those that will seriously run to ensure that we get the correct date as it would be nice to get the most powerful skyline the title of most powerful car in the UK.

Gonna be good..........

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
Rollers

Any date except the 3rd and I'm in.

Would be nice to go to one without the hassle of organising it for a change - good on ya Dirky!

Guy

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I'll take 2 please and 20 Marlboro Lights

:D :smokin: .

glen

ps. In case you think I'm kiddin, I'm serious 2 please.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vote!

Just vote for now guys and I will start a new thread for definates later this week.

Keep you eyes peeled, first come boys....

Skylines only

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
10 of the best

10 of the best is on 4th and will have 10 top power GTRs there, so I suggest that 3rd is not used for Dyno Day, as it's too close.

Guy

·
Registered
666 Posts
Same as Guy, any date but the third.
Whatever date you decide count me in as a definite.
(NB Isn't castle coombe on 24th? You may wish to keep that clear)

·
Registered
108 Posts
The MLR just ran an RR day at G-Force - excellent facility, professional people - top day - dont miss it.

Dirk,

I assume some of the Evo posse can come along to watch - considering you guys gatecrashed our day - then blew everyones figs apart with yours and Garys Skylines !! :(

Have you downloaded any of those pics I sent you yesterday onto this site ?

Steve.

·
Registered
7,624 Posts
TT VII

You get everywhere you manwhore!

Great pics Steve!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
STEVE,

WILL DOWNLOAD PICS LATER,

SAME AS YOUR DAY REALLY, IF THERE IS TIME AND SPACE, NO PROBLEM BUT THE SKYLINES RUN FIRST OF COURSE.

NO PROBLEMO, SEE HOW IT GOES.

BYE FOR NOW

·
Registered
108 Posts
Dirk, (aka Andy)

Only coming to spectate - little point in trying to prove bhp figs against the Skyline croud (piddling 367bhp @ flywheel !!) :(

I'll watch this space for the dates.

Steve

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
I'll come along to watch.

Enjoyed the last dyno day, so would like to come to another.

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
637 Posts
I voted for 24th but any is ok for me. I put my name down on the other thread but to confirm....YES, COUNT ME IN

·
Registered
666 Posts
Just spoke earlier to the Sun Tanned Giant with Big Hairy Paws (BHP) currently soaking up the sun at 80 degrees drinking cool ones on the Italian riviera.

Henry says to count him in for this as a definite.

Same as Guy, and Me any date but the third.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts