GTR Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone kbnow roughly when ro ro leave japan for the uk is there 1 per month i.e going to southampton thank you steve importing cars

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Are you seriously putting that car you just bought on Ro Ro???? :eek:

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol cheers matty at end of day i bought a car i can get it here any way i like pmsl thats not aimed at u matty:D:D was u after this car by any chance lamb

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
lol cheers matty at end of day i bought a car i can get it here any way i like pmsl thats not aimed at u matty:D:D was u after this car by any chance lamb

Yes you can get it here any way you like mate...... and good luck with it if you go ro ro......personally i wouldnt risk that car on ro ro myself, hence my comment!

Car was offered to me a while ago but didnt want to put that much money into a 32 or else i would have gone for it.

Get some pics up when it arrives.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes you can get it here any way you like mate...... and good luck with it if you go ro ro......personally i wouldnt risk that car on ro ro myself, hence my comment!

Car was offered to me a while ago but didnt want to put that much money into a 32 or else i would have gone for it.

Get some pics up when it arrives.
well for a track car it is perfect hence y i got it,i no its won numerous championships in japan so i think its money well spent

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
well for a track car it is perfect hence y i got it,i no its won numerous championships in japan so i think its money well spent

Agreed mate, looks a proper tool. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,659 Posts
i saw one of those on the M4 heading out of London the other day, an impressive sight i must say.
doubt it (i mean the actual movie car)

prob a replica, or knight racers replica.

Ours were the ACTUAL movie cars, shipped out of Newera Japan to Hollywood, then re-imported back to Newera, then on to the UK

One went to a car nut collector who never drives it (has various types of cars in storage)

THe other is in storage at our facility in japan, which is heading to Oz to be a demo car for a company. stupid Oz ruels mean we had to register it and wait until it could be exported

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
THe other is in storage at our facility in japan, which is heading to Oz to be a demo car for a company. stupid Oz ruels mean we had to register it and wait until it could be exported
I saw it the last time in Japan....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts