GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
rota grid drifts bronze 18" x 10" et15 complete with toyo R1R tyres 265 x 35 x18.

have had wheels around 3 years mainly used as my wet set with the toyo R1R's on,this set of tyres been on around 2 years and have done around 1,000 road miles and a couple of wet track days and a couple of sprints,so around 300 miles maybe of wet track use,hence lots of tread left around 5mm all round.

wheels generally in good condition with no kurbing,but one has some scratches due to being in boot for back up spare,others have a small amound of paint rub,probably due to strapes on trailer.

toyo R1R tyres are the wet version of r888,s,treadwear of 140 so nice and soft,but heavy tread pattern for clearing lots of water.

im after £700 for wheels and tyres,but I could make use of tyres if someone just wants wheels at £450.

think I have around 5 centre caps,some bronze and some black off an old set I had.

I cant use the wheels now due to fitting R35 brembos all round,they clear but only just with probably a *** paper between them:eek: http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/attachme...ent.php?attachmentid=31466&stc=1&d=1393622341

thanks paul

Attachments

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hi younes,

these rota's are too close to the r35 brembos,so have to go.

currently have advan racing rs with r888's on,but have bought off here the 19" nismo/rota replica,japan racing wheels from peter.

will test them tomorrow but should be ok,not sure if theyre going to be good on track though,will run 265 30 19 888's if toyo have them in stock:eek:

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Paul, I'll have those if Darbo doesn't, with or without tyres whichever suits you best :)
hi alex,

hope your well,and have your brakes sorted ready for next round:chuckle:

I have replied to darbo,but now think he's offline,and have another interested,but your 2nd in line:bowdown1:

thanks paul

·
Registered
9,736 Posts
hi younes,

these rota's are too close to the r35 brembos,so have to go.

currently have advan racing rs with r888's on,but have bought off here the 19" nismo/rota replica,japan racing wheels from peter.

will test them tomorrow but should be ok,not sure if theyre going to be good on track though,will run 265 30 19 888's if toyo have them in stock:eek:
I know what you mean it is very close with the Rotas plus mine being et30 and not a fan of spacers mine are for sale also.

19's will be better, that said my 18" Gram Lights have a lot more space now to the R35 brembos at least 4mm.

·
Premium Member
473 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry sold yesterday.

To pegbox7:

Thanks for a lot of interest,was trying to work through in order of who said 1st they wanted them,got down to 3rd in line before found serious buyer:p

Sorry to all others beyond chris,but just trying to be fair as to 1st interested

Thanks paul

1 - 10 of 10 Posts