GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a brand new set of gloss black Rota GTRs 9.5X18 ET30 all round. I was thinking of using them as road rims but because I do a lot of drifting, I think 17's would be a better bet due to tyre availability.

I would like to swap them for some nice 17's by at least 9" with an offset of 22 or less. Must be in reasonable to good condition.

Anyone have anything?

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
will swap for a set of good condition GTR33 rims (17"x9") ?

I have some good 265 wide tyres all round on there too !

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have 4 mint R33 rims with very good Bridgestone rears and some other make front, 255's all round, and I'm after some Rotas. and, I also live 1/2 an hour from you! Fancy a swap and some cash?
Andy

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm not sure I want to go the R33 GTR route again, but what sort of cash adjustment are you thinking?

·
Registered
561 Posts
wheels

I have a set of 5 spoke split rims with 255s all round if you are intrested Im in reading so your not to far away. john

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I won't be interested in 255's but what is the spec of the wheels?

Decided I won't be swapping for R33 GTR wheels now.

·
Registered
42 Posts
wheels

hi
i have a set of volk racing 17's they are split rims not sure of the exact width as car is at garage but can find out, if these interest you pm me and i will get you some more info.

thanks kim

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi
I got some AVS model 6 in gray old style ones 17x8 or 8.5 and 11 offset
with near worn 235 on it. But got 6 225 tyres with 3~4mm left. Wheels can do with a refer but not bend. All the above plus cash...
No use to me anymore as they won't fit over my upgraded brakes.
can send you pic if needed.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Wheels.

Hi, I have some 17" works wheels 4 good tyres 255 40 17" deep dish polished rim and a kinda twin spoke design. Let me know your views T-man cheers.:cool:

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
BTTT

Any pics of potential wheels would be much appreciated. Wheels will need to be picked up from Oxfordshire, but can meet withing reason. I have put some 255/40/18 Pilot sports with decent tread on one pair of wheels, and the other pair are still boxed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Right, found the wheels I want, so these Rota GTRs are for sale. Brand new, with some part worn Michelin Pilot Sports to get you going. 225/40 fronts and 255/40 rears.

Still £650 no offers.

Cheers :)

Mitch.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I would trade you my TE37s for these if you werent overseas.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe because they're 17's? Don't really know to be honest.

Anyway, he's in Canada-I'm in Oxfordshire:D

1 - 20 of 32 Posts