GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new set of gloss black Rota GTRs 9.5X18 ET30 all round. I was thinking of using them as road rims but because I do a lot of drifting, I think 17's would be a better bet due to tyre availability.

I would like to swap them for some nice 17's by at least 9" with an offset of 22 or less. Must be in reasonable to good condition.

Anyone have anything?

·
Registered
378 Posts
I have 4 mint R33 rims with very good Bridgestone rears and some other make front, 255's all round, and I'm after some Rotas. and, I also live 1/2 an hour from you! Fancy a swap and some cash?
Andy

·
Registered
59 Posts
Hi
I got some AVS model 6 in gray old style ones 17x8 or 8.5 and 11 offset
with near worn 235 on it. But got 6 225 tyres with 3~4mm left. Wheels can do with a refer but not bend. All the above plus cash...
No use to me anymore as they won't fit over my upgraded brakes.
can send you pic if needed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BTTT

Any pics of potential wheels would be much appreciated. Wheels will need to be picked up from Oxfordshire, but can meet withing reason. I have put some 255/40/18 Pilot sports with decent tread on one pair of wheels, and the other pair are still boxed.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Right, found the wheels I want, so these Rota GTRs are for sale. Brand new, with some part worn Michelin Pilot Sports to get you going. 225/40 fronts and 255/40 rears.

Still £650 no offers.

Cheers :)

Mitch.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.