GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone.

I'm about to get My 1st Skyline it's an R32 GTR V Spec 2. I want to put a set of Rota GTR wheels on it but I'm not sure of what size wheel & tyres & also what offset.
I was thinking of 18" x 9.5" with 275-35-18's ?

Thanks for any help.

Baz

·
Registered
197 Posts
Baz hi,

Below is what is on mine, you might be pushing it to get 275's on, but that will come down to how low you have the ride height. you may need to roll the inner arches

Rota Black Chrome 18" x 9.5 +12 with Toyo 888 265/35/18

Hope this helps.

James

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Rota wheels

Hi James,

Thankyou for the information it really helped.

I would like to send You a picture of how I want the car to look but can't seem to add a photo in this thread ???

Anyway thanks again for Your help.

Regards.

Baz

·
Registered
258 Posts
Rota wheels ei... guys do you know that these brand is locally made in Manila? It has a very cheap price tag here (around 400usd for the 18s). That's why some posh tuners here don't want it coz it's local and cheaper than the other branded ones. But nevertheless it's very durable and nice but not as lightweight as brands such as Rays brand.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
heres my old R32

Rota GTRs 9.5x18 ET30

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Rota wheels

Cheers Mate, I saw a pic of your car when I first joined & have trying to get in touch to find out about Your wheel & tyre sizes. :clap:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Here mine mate.. I have got the R33 offsets which make the car really wide but need some arch work. Excuse the state of the car :chuckle:

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rota wheels

That's exactly how I want Mine to look, they look awesome !

R33 offset ? What is the offset of the wheels & what size tyres are on them ?

Cheers again, stunning motor. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
hahaha

It not stunning in the flesh i tell ya :)

They are 18 x 9 1/2" et 14 i believe cant really remember.

They are fitted with 265/35 r888's

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
Baz hi,

Below is what is on mine, you might be pushing it to get 275's on, but that will come down to how low you have the ride height. you may need to roll the inner arches

Rota Black Chrome 18" x 9.5 +12 with Toyo 888 265/35/18

Hope this helps.

James
hi james

are you using any spacers?if so what size?

leo

·
Registered
798 Posts
+12 and +14 offsets??im currently changing my white 18x8.5 te37s to 18x9.5 rota grid drifts in matt bronze..the only offsets offered by rota are +30 and +20..+20 being the best.I want ideally +12 offset but they dont make them in that size..where did ye guys get yer wheels with the +12 and +14???

·
Premium Member
1,261 Posts
+12 and +14 offsets??im currently changing my white 18x8.5 te37s to 18x9.5 rota grid drifts in matt bronze..the only offsets offered by rota are +30 and +20..+20 being the best.I want ideally +12 offset but they dont make them in that size..where did ye guys get yer wheels with the +12 and +14???

Hi

What et are you te37s and how much do you want for them if you are selling um???

·
Registered
561 Posts
I know this thread's a month old but here are my Rota GTR's
18 x 9.5. I have 275's on right now but since changing to a set of Tein's there's a bit of rubbage, so 265's next.

·
Registered
1 Posts
looks awesome Brian, thats the look I am trying to get for my R32 GTR.

What offset are those?

Because here in Australia the only colours for +20 is bronze and white, I am now looking at getting +12 offset ROTA's, however am concerned about what will need to be done to guards, etc. to enable hassle free operation.

Any ideas?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts