GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just wondering what peoples thoughts were.

good bad ok?

running 1.25BAR of boost

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nur engine with 87mm forged pistons rest is std
nismo z tune plenum
tomei manifolds/downpipes/elbows etc
power FC L-jetro
nismo AFM's
nismo 550cc injectors
GT2860's
rest is standard

·
Official GTR.co.uk Photographer
2,671 Posts
pretty much the same as mine , im using standard afm's and standard plenum plus standard cams and standard intercooler ( last time rolling roaded ) . has some new parts now so not sure what it will be now but was 509 bhp with 400 lbft at 1.4 bar. would get a better tune if i had the nismo afm's though as i think mine might have been done with a partial blind map because my afm's are maxed out and no change happens if you add some direct cold air to the filters .

it runs spot on the though as rk did do a qualtiy job :)

·
Registered
4,586 Posts
Pretty much the same spec as mine, Bar the fact I have 260deg cams and I have 1.5bar and made 512hp at all 4 wheels.

I would recommend the cams if you want some more power....My tuners were impressed how much more they could get out of the engine with the cams and adjustable cam gears.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
you know your turbos, yes they are -7's

work and mapping carried out by APT norwich, gary is an awsome mapper he also maps the mosler race cars.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the engine is as far as im willing to go,it will not be touched anymore. its a nice power and reliable, so now going to get the car in true mint condition and get some nice brakes.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
That's interesting.

My GTR32 made 372atw on APT DD rollers, but when they converted to Flywheel it was 442bhp.

Presume the 379atw figure correlated to the 507bhp flywheel figure or are they at different boost levels?

Cheers,

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
From memory the peak torque was something like 345lb ft.

Car has N1 turbos running 1.4bar.

A lot of people said that my flywheel hp was higher than 442bhp - more likely 460 to 480bhp.

Car is being rebuilt at the mo with Z32AFM's, but don't know on what rolling road it will be mapped on yet, which opens another can of worms.....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts