GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The RSP Oil drain kit designed to help reduce excessive oil buildup in the cylinder head of Nissan RB20/25/26/30 engines. This is a common problem experienced on the drag,track and the odd road vehicle. This kit helps drain the oil back to the sump quicker instead of building up in the head where it can be forced out of the breathers.

The fitting fits into the back of the cylinder head once the core plug has beed removed. It requires 2 holes to be drilled and tapped and seals with a `O` ring. The fitting is slimline which means it will not foul on the bulkhead even on a rb30.

Full kit including aeroquip fittings and alloy or steel weld-on fitting for the sump. £161

Or we can supply just the head fitting with a -10 jic outlet. £55

Richard

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have been trying to source some cheaper fittings to bring the kit price down but at the moment the kit comes with orginal Aeroquip fittings and hose which is not cheap.

Richard

·
Registered
672 Posts
Or we can supply just the head fitting with a -10 jic outlet. £55
hi, i want to buy you the second kit, the one with the machined fitting o ring 2 bolt and the jic fitting. how and where i can buy it???

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi there, the best way is to give us a call and we can sort one out for you over the phone. They are all in stock and ready to go.

Richard

·
Registered
672 Posts
can you put it on your website so i can purchase it online cause im in canada and it will cost a lot to call you. i want the kit in the third picture

·
Premium Member
966 Posts
Wow, good price I presume ! Will consider this when the time for the engine to come off comes.

Glad to see more traders on here offering special produce for the skylines.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
If you want to pm me your full name and address I can email a invoice over and you can pay by paypal if thats easier?

Richard

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
These look great Richard, want!
:)
bob

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hey Richard, cheers for the head drain parts buddy!
Have you any pictures of the kit installed on an engine? And of where the drain goes into the sump etc?
Many thanks mate.
:)
bob

·
Registered
672 Posts
if it help you,from rips, i ordered a extended sump and an extra an fitting weld on it for the oil return line and he told me that he will weld it on the intake side and i imagine on top of the extended section

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Awesome cheers Richard!
;)
bob

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts