GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
RSP Direct Ignition coils have been designed and extensivly tested to match or better other leading brands of ignition coils.

The enhanced efficiency of combustion, means they also create more torque and by providing a higher voltage charge stops the increased loads ‘blowing’ out the spark. By opening the spark plug gap the total horsepower output is increased. Suitable for various stages of driving such as street, circuit and drag racing.

Key features :-

* Direct replacment for OEM Coils
* Dramatically increases ignition output
* Prevents high boost blowing out spark
* Increases horsepower
* Increases torque
* Allows much larger plug gaps increasing power further
* A must for any serious performance engine
* The most affordable ignition upgrade on the market

Available for ALL RB engines.

£235 + Postage

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Glad you are pleased with them. We have sold them to alot of people and everyone is pleased with the price/performance.

Richard

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
shame i didnt have enough money when it was missing on the rollers Rich!, but its perfect on the road now i have these in. Adam from swindon here :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I remember you Adam :)

Do you still have that paint for me ;) If you are ever down this way I`ll run it up on the dyno for you now you have the coils to get a final figure for you.

We are doing free postage on these coils for the rest of this month.

Richard

·
Registered
161 Posts
Very tempted by a set of these. My car is with Ron at the moment who is diagnosing the fact that my car runs like a bag of sh*t at the moment a.k.a trying to kill me with its violent lurching and power loss under acceleration. Ron thinks its the AFMs so we shall see. Anyway I was going to see about some Splitfires to replace the standard coils as they probably need doing. Are these comparable to the Splitfires? I know Ron is testing some at the moment but I've already read good things about these coilpacks else where. Could you deliver them to RK by next week if I went ahead? How do i know if its time to change the OEMs in the car at the moment?

Thanks for your help.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi there,

When the OEM coils start to fail you will get a missfire when underload and boost. I have tested these coils against splitfires and have seen no difference in performance and a big difference in price :)

Delivery is next day as we have plendy in stock.

Richard

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Hi Richard,

Could you do a deal with these and a set of plugs? 8's please. These are much cheaper than the splitfires if they are equally as good.

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
hi there really want a set of thease at this price lol but i see in your ebay link it says its for r32 and 33's but there is no r34 gtr listed on there??

·
Registered
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Guys,

Willrobdon, I can do you a set for £275 with NGK 08 Iridiums.

Bigchris, They are on the other listing as there are 2 types of coil pack. We have them in stock and they are the same price of £230 delivered.

Richard.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Arrived safely the day after, many thanks for that as i managed to get them in before new year! The car is alot smoother now, no more cold juddering!

·
Registered
723 Posts
Richard
I tried ordering via ebay but it would not allow me to order because I am in Italy. I will be calling tomorrow to order one for my r34.

Cheers
Al

·
Registered
161 Posts
Coil Pack Follow Up

Just to let you all know that I got a set that Ron was going to be testing when my car was in there a few weeks ago and so far I'm very happy with them. Car runs more smoothly than before so they were a good investment. The fact that they were over £100 cheaper than Splitfires is obviously a good thing. :p

1 - 20 of 49 Posts