GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I know there is a 50 post rule for selling.Just curious really as i read on parts that i can't even post for parts in which i need untill i do 50 posts is that true?
Thanks Sam

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, I know it could be worse but it's a pain in the a*** when needing something for your car that you can't find elsewhere and having to wait 50 posts before being able to post up a wanted poster.lol. not worried about selling.
Guess I'll just have to play waiting game. Bummer! ***128526;

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well It was an r33 gtr grille in white (original) as a silly little bird decided to play chicken with my car while I was in the middle of doing a marty mc fly and go back in time. lol. although I may have sourced one fingers crossed. I am now looking for some side skirts that also come onto inside of door sill as water is splashing under bottom of door and creating a horrible rusting which I will get sorted but want a bit more protection. Also it would be nice to have vented side skirts which fit quite flush. At the minute I can only find gtst side skirts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Nightcrawler,

Yes i should be popping into mgt to see if Mark or Garth have any and also ask for other goodies/info.
Some people/traders just don't list them or only list gtst ones. Plus if someone had them cheaper I would like to keep my Options open for Bargains!!!
:cool::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hi Nightcrawler,

Yes i should be popping into mgt to see if Mark or Garth have any and also ask for other goodies/info.
Some people/traders just don't list them or only list gtst ones. Plus if someone had them cheaper I would like to keep my Options open for Bargains!!!
:cool::thumbsup:
the reason maybe for not listing it up is its a common part and not the most demanding item as well.

yes, would be good to ask them. sure they have one in stock, otherwise ask thegtrshop.

i understand going private sale is cheaper.

good luck. hope you get your part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts