GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there,
I know there is a 50 post rule for selling.Just curious really as i read on parts that i can't even post for parts in which i need untill i do 50 posts is that true?
Thanks Sam

·
Registered
591 Posts
50 posts really isn't that many, I'd be complaining if it was a few hundred! Just crack on with posting and you'll get there in a day or two easily!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi, I know it could be worse but it's a pain in the a*** when needing something for your car that you can't find elsewhere and having to wait 50 posts before being able to post up a wanted poster.lol. not worried about selling.
Guess I'll just have to play waiting game. Bummer! ***128526;

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well It was an r33 gtr grille in white (original) as a silly little bird decided to play chicken with my car while I was in the middle of doing a marty mc fly and go back in time. lol. although I may have sourced one fingers crossed. I am now looking for some side skirts that also come onto inside of door sill as water is splashing under bottom of door and creating a horrible rusting which I will get sorted but want a bit more protection. Also it would be nice to have vented side skirts which fit quite flush. At the minute I can only find gtst side skirts.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
what you are after is not really hard to find. im sure most of the traders here has one in their shelves (theGTRshop, MGT, RK, RB, etc.). give them a ring instead

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi Nightcrawler,

Yes i should be popping into mgt to see if Mark or Garth have any and also ask for other goodies/info.
Some people/traders just don't list them or only list gtst ones. Plus if someone had them cheaper I would like to keep my Options open for Bargains!!!
:cool::thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Hi Nightcrawler,

Yes i should be popping into mgt to see if Mark or Garth have any and also ask for other goodies/info.
Some people/traders just don't list them or only list gtst ones. Plus if someone had them cheaper I would like to keep my Options open for Bargains!!!
:cool::thumbsup:
the reason maybe for not listing it up is its a common part and not the most demanding item as well.

yes, would be good to ask them. sure they have one in stock, otherwise ask thegtrshop.

i understand going private sale is cheaper.

good luck. hope you get your part.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts