GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Someone told me today that all Midnight Purple GTR33's are V-Spec models. I was told that Nissan did not manufacturer this color in anything other than V-Spec.

Now personally I think it is a load of crock, however I figured I would ask you guys and see what you thought. Thanks guys.

-Sayajin

·
Registered
27 Posts
I'm pretty sure its a load of BS as well.

To my knowledge alot of the Midnight Purple 33 GTR's for sale here in Aus are not all V-Spec's

I think it was just an optional paint on the later models, correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have a MP R33 GT-R, and it´s certainly not a V-SPEC.... So myth busted, as they say on the Discovery Channel......:)

·
Registered
27 Posts
I dunno about you guys but there are so many MNP 33 GTR's in Aus now its not funny, i mean it used to be a hot rare colour but now its not....

My mate was tossing up between purple and silver and ended up with a Silver Series 3 33 GTR V-Spec which is apparently very hard to get in that colour. Got it for a bargin not only to mention the fact it had a genuine 22,000km's on the clock!

·
Registered
243 Posts
AHSIRT2 said:
I dunno about you guys but there are so many MNP 33 GTR's in Aus now its not funny, i mean it used to be a hot rare colour but now its not....

My mate was tossing up between purple and silver and ended up with a Silver Series 3 33 GTR V-Spec which is apparently very hard to get in that colour. Got it for a bargin not only to mention the fact it had a genuine 22,000km's on the clock!
There are only 2 MP here in Denmark..... But then again, there are only 4 registered Skyline´s in Denmark... Wich means that 50% of all Skyline´s in Denmark are MP making this the must common colour for a Skyline here....:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts