GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should have a Sticky thread where we all list ways to avoid unnecessary costs and save money. There have been so many top money saving tips in the Forum I think we all need them in one place.
I will try to start things off:

1. Buy and take your own fluids to your HPC for a service.
2. Buy non-OEM wiper blades.
3. Replace OEM brake pads when they go with high quality aftermarket units at half the price.
4. Replace OEM disks rotors when they go with high quality aftermarket units at half the price.

There was stuff about tyres, paint repairs and all sorts. I think we should get some Forum group buying power sorted out as well. With 200 R35 owners out of 900 in the UK we are already a considerable power in the market. United we stand brothers… Oh, all right that’s going too far…

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Power to the people............where's Wolfie and the Tooting Popular Front when you need them? :chuckle:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is that it? come on, you must all have ways to keep the costs down? or should I just get my coat (and cheque book).

·
Registered
149 Posts
I think we should have a Sticky thread where we all list ways to avoid unnecessary costs and save money. There have been so many top money saving tips in the Forum I think we all need them in one place.
I will try to start things off:

1. Buy and take your own fluids to your HPC for a service.
2. Buy non-OEM wiper blades.
3. Replace OEM brake pads when they go with high quality aftermarket units at half the price.
4. Replace OEM disks rotors when they go with high quality aftermarket units at half the price.

There was stuff about tyres, paint repairs and all sorts. I think we should get some Forum group buying power sorted out as well. With 200 R35 owners out of 900 in the UK we are already a considerable power in the market. United we stand brothers… Oh, all right that’s going too far…
Agree as I have just paid for new tyres and Pads !!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts