1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
5,786 Posts
not sure if it's my computer, the fact it's a recording or just fact, but I am surprised how much quieter yours is than mine. I suspect as your dp's coke up they will get louder and if you fit a rear section without OTT rear silencing that would make a difference too. If you like the noise and drone level tread carefully before upgrading anything else.

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
not sure if it's my computer, the fact it's a recording or just fact, but I am surprised how much quieter yours is than mine. I suspect as your dp's coke up they will get louder and if you fit a rear section without OTT rear silencing that would make a difference too. If you like the noise and drone level tread carefully before upgrading anything else.
its definetly not quiet in the cabin on boost , you got any videos of yours to compare? mine compared to when I just had the y pipe sounds so much better, and much louder on boost, much more raspy as well.

thanks

Thanks spike :D

·
Premium Member
5,888 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I dont have any vids. What did you take yours wth?
with my mobile phone, the uploaded it to tinypic.com.. not perfect, but it kinda captures the sound.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts