GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of deliberation, having heard the fantastic MeisterR and full Miltek exhaust systems, I went for the Russ Fellows system, after having just the Miltek Y pipe and standard system on my car.

What a great choice, it has the exact balance I was looking for in sound, lovely burble when your cruising and the roar at WOT :D

Ordered the system from Russ, who is genuinely a great guy, built within a couple of weeks, decided to go with his tips at the last moment, and got it delivered to Sly's next day for him to fit the system.

As usual, Sly did a great job and fitted the system, good alignment and no issues.

Thanks to both Russ and Sly in making this GTR owner very happy :)

I don't use my stereo any more, just listen to the car :D

Maybe the down pipes next .......just before the stage 4 :chuckle:

http://i1354.photobucket.com/albums/q692/Supra_Sanj/D6DC3BA6-175F-4E93-8BAF-6C78AE5F7BD9-1389-0000011C2EC4734E_zpsd4766084.mp4

·
Registered
173 Posts
Looking sweet Sanjay. Catch up tomorrow at Goodwood and I'll have a listen. I'm very tempted for this too and apparently the DP's make it sound mental. :clap: Don't know how much extra for the DP's though.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Real nice system, the down pipes make a decent difference, deeper at tick over and sounds like a Jet at full chat. Go for it.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Sanjay, looks great!

Having the same fitted next week hopefully. Also coming from a y-pipe only.
Had the discussion with Russ about silencer size, though with the likelihood of adding downpipes in the future have gone for what most others have.

Glad to hear it still roars without downpipes! :)

·
Premium Member
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Guys !

Enjoyed the system on the weekend with my drive to Goodwood for the breakfast club meet.

Woke up Petworth with a nice noisy drive through at 7.00am :D

Met up with Glenn, and talked GTR mods, good to see your there Glenn :)

I talked to Russ about down pipes and it seems he can modify the original y pipe so it can be dropped in for the MOT when required.

Trying to find more tunnels to go through, the one out of Goodwood was great, lovely roar as I exited, and drowned out a Porsche behind me :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts