GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
261 - 280 of 363 Posts

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
As said SVM offers a fully tried and tested system for R35,s and the only company to test
the process in there own high powered vehicles.

Guys can benefit from the knowledge the right parts are treated and correctly assembled
and have been effectively tested at 238mph...

Thanks again for your support.
KK

·
Vendor
3,721 Posts
Been looking into this for a while, good to see others testing it out for the rest of us.
The strengthening, is a group of processes carried out inside the gearbox, Not one in particular.The whole job,gives the owner a choice to save on costs of replacement gears, Our process cover's more than gear's and also includes all labour and a new type of oil . SVM have tried to push harder than the next man in order for piece of mind and reliability, testing is essential.
It would not be good business to let out all our trade secrets,

We lead the way, and I would rather not show the way Lol

I think on a whole SVM go much further in explanation than most on hear
How we actually do things! (hope you agree :) ) thank you for your appreciation what SVM is about.

Many many threads and postings, opening our doors, combining photo's and explanations, making interest chat :) ,I have to draw the line sometimes:)

"Boxer" this isn't aimed at you, I just thought it may help clear the air.

Thank you for taking your time looking, I hear you may sell your car
I'm sure the new owner will enjoy, they are a terrific vehicles, I'm sure you will be back :)
kk

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
just picked this beast up from ryan today now in my ownership :)

what a car credit to ryan Griffiths and the svm team it drives lovely and although ive only used the 1 bar map so far has plenty of relentless grunt :)

I will be timing her soon to see just how much it smashes all my pbs :)

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Money in the bank, and very fair on price for that spec.

Don't let that overshadow your purchase.

It's a rare car, colour, interior etc, and with a spec like that, it will be worth the same in a few years IMO, so long as mileage is kept low and it's regularly maintained by SVM or the like.

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
Money in the bank, and very fair on price for that spec.

Don't let that overshadow your purchase.

It's a rare car, colour, interior etc, and with a spec like that, it will be worth the same in a few years IMO, so long as mileage is kept low and it's regularly maintained by SVM or the like.

I agree mate it should hold its value quite well I think, it is so awesome though im gonna loose some money and in all honesty I don't care, its all bought and paid for so no finance to worry about :)

I have some recent dyno plots now aswell on v power and what I think is what we would call e50 with 50% vpower, 50% e100

so v power plot at the hubs 1.5 bar

and 50% vpower, 50% e100 at 1.8 bar I assume we would call this e50 ?

am I right in thinking with an r35 the losses from hubs to flywheel is 50hp roughly ?

I work on 17.5hp per hub with the old rb26 gtrs and that has correlated well with my own santa pod drag terminals for the power

·
Registered
3,451 Posts
after looking back through this thread at the last srr dyno plot the car made 300 flywheel hp at 3000 rpm, on the dynapack it makes 250 hp at 3000 rpm so its a fair assumption to assume my hub figures will realistically be 50 hp more for an equivelant at the fly srr run.

·
Registered
15 Posts
:chuckle:Mint
But what is the turbo lag like relative to other turbos
Good numbers any way but can you shift gear to keep up with the torque :chuckle:

261 - 280 of 363 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.