Egay should be full of it no? . . .made in HongKong:chuckle:

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Best way to get them,buy a S-Tune GTR,not put stickers on a normal GTR:GrowUp:

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
No. At least they were not included in the box when I got mine :)

·
Registered
4,145 Posts
No. At least they were not included in the box when I got mine :)
Ditto!! got some G-Attack S-Tune stickers though!!!

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
This is what the site says using Babel to convert:

R-tune
Although guaranteeing the riding comfort of the fixed level in daily use, by the fact that it sets roll decrease and looking back characteristic rise high-level, in circuit travelling which designates S tire installing as prerequisite, thorough the enjoyment which it runs pursuit. It is different from simply hard sufficient suspension, suppleness and the rigid impression sufficient stroke producing charm.

* Height adjustment system and aluminum reservoir tank system, Noboru pressure simultaneous 20 step × pressure side independent 18 steps, 2way attenuation power adjustment system * height change fare: Front -30mm,

S-tune
The S-tune suspension kit and the system which sets the NISMO stabilizer. While making ダウンフォ ルム in order to run スポーティ which does not accompany the unpleasant impression it pursues. Improvement of drivability, it was compatible speed and the comfort in street u ス. The kind of sense of security which crawls the area of the high cruise time regarding the road surface where it becomes rough, securely you are proud of the height of the operation stability where the tire follows to the road surface.

* Attenuation power 5 step adjustment system and another putting reservoir tank system (only the front for BCNR33/BNR34), strengthening rubber upper mount attachment (for BCNR33/BNR34) * height change fare: Height change fare ±10mm differs the BNR32/ front -20mm, the rear -15mm the BCNR33 BNR34/ front -30mmm, the rear -20mm note) individual difference of the vehicle, depending upon equipment and the grade etc.. * S-tune suspension kit (173,250 Yen? ) NISMO stabilizer kit (57,750 Yen? ) Line-up run-up it has done even as a single unit. Please inquire details, to the store.

·
Registered
553 Posts
This is what the site says using Babel to convert:

R-tune
Although guaranteeing the riding comfort of the fixed level in daily use, by the fact that it sets roll decrease and looking back characteristic rise high-level, in circuit travelling which designates S tire installing as prerequisite, thorough the enjoyment which it runs pursuit. It is different from simply hard sufficient suspension, suppleness and the rigid impression sufficient stroke producing charm.

* Height adjustment system and aluminum reservoir tank system, Noboru pressure simultaneous 20 step × pressure side independent 18 steps, 2way attenuation power adjustment system * height change fare: Front -30mm,

S-tune
The S-tune suspension kit and the system which sets the NISMO stabilizer. While making ダウンフォ ルム in order to run スポーティ which does not accompany the unpleasant impression it pursues. Improvement of drivability, it was compatible speed and the comfort in street u ス. The kind of sense of security which crawls the area of the high cruise time regarding the road surface where it becomes rough, securely you are proud of the height of the operation stability where the tire follows to the road surface.

* Attenuation power 5 step adjustment system and another putting reservoir tank system (only the front for BCNR33/BNR34), strengthening rubber upper mount attachment (for BCNR33/BNR34) * height change fare: Height change fare ±10mm differs the BNR32/ front -20mm, the rear -15mm the BCNR33 BNR34/ front -30mmm, the rear -20mm note) individual difference of the vehicle, depending upon equipment and the grade etc.. * S-tune suspension kit (173,250 Yen? ) NISMO stabilizer kit (57,750 Yen? ) Line-up run-up it has done even as a single unit. Please inquire details, to the store.

:confused: :eek: :runaway:

lol, cheers for that, kinda get the idea s-tune has fewer adjustments and netter ride comfort? :nervous:

Sev

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I have the S-Tune suspension and stabliser bars on my R34 (non height adjustable) and it has 4 settings.

I've only had the car a couple of weeks and still have it on the softest setting. Fine for road use though.

The R-Tune suspension is more track orientated.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
There S-Tune, as Nick point's out
S-Tune HA, as before but does have adjustable height and I think 5 stages of adjustment, there both ~5kg/mm springs.
R-tune has 13 levels of adjustment bound/rebound are seperatly adjustable, springs are 9-10kg/mm & hight is adjustable indapendently of spring rate.

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
I have the S-Tune suspension and stabliser bars on my R34 (non height adjustable) and it has 4 settings.

I've only had the car a couple of weeks and still have it on the softest setting. Fine for road use though.

The R-Tune suspension is more track orientated.
Settings are actually 5. I also run softest for general use, very comfortable, even on 19"

·
Premium Member
4,975 Posts
The hardest setting on the S-Tune is not too far off the softest setting on the R-Tune!
I went in Azmils car which had R-Tune on the softest setting and would not be able to live with suspension that hard on a car you used more than three times a week.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts