GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

As the title suggests....a sad day and end of an era for me as i saw my car drive off today with its new owner!

After 5 years of ownership i decided that having built my ultimate 34 which was too good to track, its now time to build a track toy in the shape of a 32.

It was a hard decision as tweenie and myself have put alot of hours into the car and more or less built it up from scratch.

The new owner is not yet on the forum but will be signing up in the next day or two to introduce himself.

As gutted as i am, im now looking forward to the next project.

Im on the look out for a nice 32 so if anyone is thinking of selling up then drop me a pm.

Ta
Harry

:(

·
Registered
485 Posts
One happy new owner.... & one, soon to be very "hart broken harry"....:bawling:

Looking forward to seeing your new creation, if the R34 was anything to go by it should be pritty special...:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,201 Posts
Less sulking, more car buying :D

R.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
as one door closes another opens!
if your new project is as good as your 34 there going to be a very nice 32 about soon!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
yeah harry (it's shailesh here) as rob said less of the sulking and more to the car buying.

Think of it as losing a nympho maniac girlfriend: she'll still come back to you for a good servicing:D

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
Oh LAMB we could have swapped :chuckle:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sad news but I'm sure the new project is going too be awsome, really looking forward to see the progress! :thumbsup:

Good luck with your hunt for a nice 32! :clap:

·
Following EJH#25
6,841 Posts
Well done Harry; I'm sure you've made the right decision mate.

It's not like you don't get to drive anything nice in the mean time anyway ;)

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
I know your pain mate...it gets easier after a few weeks.

Was a gorgeous R34 (well apart from the gayside colour) but onwards and upwards :)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
what about plkettle's R32? Nearly as well sorted as you're going to find - to track it, simply strip the interior and weld in a roll cage. Plus, gotta love that yellow!!!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts