GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gutted doesnt even come into how I am feeling.

I have just let my car go to its new owners, nice chaps, but I feel sick.

I know I have done it for the best, but I feel lost without it already.

A very unhappy hedgehog dodger

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I know exactly how you feel :(

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Why is everyone selling their skylines !:mad:
Too many people are selling there skyliners :mad:
You better be using the money for another one :)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Sorry to hear, but just curious why you got rid? did you have the car a long time?

·
Registered
597 Posts
sold my old 33gtr a few years back, to be sensible, have now got something more sensible, a 32gtr with more power that cost less than the old one:chuckle:

so don't worry, just buy one later when you positively, absolutely have to have another.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Mine went about a month back too. But the little replacement is a total hoot :D

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
£7K for a GTR with a upgrade crank + Prob internals.:eek:

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss
Could not bring myself to do it
Was considering selling up few months back but just the thought of not having it outside was more than i wanted to deal with
Jay

·
Registered
1,367 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I sold the car as I am about to buy a house, so needed to free up some money. Going to buy another Skyline but will be in about 3/4 years i imagine.

Today is bad though, as it would be polish and wash day today. And the weather is nice so would have gone for a nice hour drive somewhere.

I did sell the car too cheaply. I agree 7k for the mods that the car had was cheap, and I think thats why the lads who came for it snapped my arm off straight away, and came with the money there and then.

Ahhh well, I know its gone to good hands.

:)

·
Registered
450 Posts
I sold the car as I am about to buy a house, so needed to free up some money. Going to buy another Skyline but will be in about 3/4 years i imagine.

Today is bad though, as it would be polish and wash day today. And the weather is nice so would have gone for a nice hour drive somewhere.

I did sell the car too cheaply. I agree 7k for the mods that the car had was cheap, and I think thats why the lads who came for it snapped my arm off straight away, and came with the money there and then.

Ahhh well, I know its gone to good hands.

:)
:eek: Sorry to hear this m8, have to say you deffo could have got more for it than that, I got 7.5k for my standard white un!, but I guess if you wanted rid of it sharpish........

Good luck with the house. :)

·
Registered
510 Posts
dont worry , they are only DATSUNS, plenty more!:D

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:eek: Sorry to hear this m8, have to say you deffo could have got more for it than that, I got 7.5k for my standard white un!, but I guess if you wanted rid of it sharpish........

Good luck with the house. :)
Pete

I know but we have just bought a house so needed the money sharpish really. I saw a Black R32 today and I just want mine back. At least I know its gone to a good home. :)

Hows the Civic anyway, I think I might be joining you by buying a 'cheaper' car and stripping it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts