GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, kind of...

IGN: FFVII Not Being Remade -- Nomura

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

·
Registered
3,104 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
But do you really have 150 hours to play it again?!?!? :)

I thought the Anime 'advent children' was fricking terrible. I am playing FF 3 on my DS atm, great for a quick game when your on the bog :D
Hehehe so true, now I'm often busy with my GTS25t ;) :D

Well it would have been nice to have a slightly nice looking version of FF7 for the PSP like what they've done for FF, FF2, FF3, FF4 & FF5
As I commute for 4 hours everyday (inc. 2 hours in the tube) that keeps me well entertained to save the world :chuckle:

FF7: AC was like a long awaiting following of the main game, we finally got an answer, Aerith ain't mad at Cloud lol
After watching it, I had to buy FF7 in English to play again (the first time I played it was the French version)

Still FFX is my N°1 FF game but it would have been nice to get a nicer FF7

Enilyks, you mean FFXI on X360, like Chris said before, this is an online game which is (I've never played... nearly got to do some testing for Square Enix on this one :D ) totally different to the whole Final Fantasy experience you get with the other FF

1 - 7 of 7 Posts