GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guy's i need a little advice i have a few parts that i will be fitting to my car these include Tomei B Cam Kit with Cam Wheels, 660cc injectors & up-rated turbos (not sure which yet) and a Power FC

So if i fit these and set the cam wheels to 0 is there an option on the PFC that i can run the 660cc injectors and drive on the base map to where i am having it mapped?

Cheers :thumbsup:

·
Registered
467 Posts
I had a similar set up on mine, was going to Rod Bells for mapping and was advised not to drive it far and if i did drive it keep it off boost if poss. Stuck it on a flatbed in the end to be safe.

Bob

·
Registered
754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well that was the other option, do you think the AA might take it if i told them i had broken down :chuckle: just out of interest what turbos did you use and what sort of figures did you get?

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
scoobster said:
Guy's i need a little advice i have a few parts that i will be fitting to my car these include Tomei B Cam Kit with Cam Wheels, 660cc injectors & up-rated turbos (not sure which yet) and a Power FC

So if i fit these and set the cam wheels to 0 is there an option on the PFC that i can run the 660cc injectors and drive on the base map to where i am having it mapped?

Cheers :thumbsup:
There is an option on the base map to turn the inj cycle down, i recently installed 700's, and was advised to turn the injector % down to about 67%

So if u got 660's, try about 60% (at a guess) am sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong.

·
Premium Member
11,878 Posts
440/660=.66 Thats the duty cycle for 660cc injectors.

440/700=.63 Thats the duty cycle for 700cc injectors.

Don't every guess the duty cycle.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.