GTR Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Finally got round to sorting out our start of year sale! :thumbsup:

Please feel free to click on our SALE ITEMS section link below and hopefully find a bargain:

SALE ITEMS!

The section will be updated and have more products added as the week goes on so keep an eye out!

Cheers.
Alex.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Would you recommend either of those poorboys polishes on sale to be used on a gold car Alex. Car painted Range Rover maya gold.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Supracork - I really like The Polish With Sealant, Really nice finish and very easy to use. The Polish With Carnauba is similar to use but I just slightly prefer the more reflective look of the Polish With Sealant compared to the more deep glossy finish of the Polish With Carnauba.

Sean - Yes, they fit any 5 inch / 125mm backing plate which is the standard size on all Porter Cables / Meg's G220's and Kestrel DAS machines.

Cheers :).

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Is the:

Meguiars #16 Mirror Glaze Professional Paste Wax

Just like any ordinary wax you use after a wash? Seens a pretty good price, how many wax's would you get from it if you used it sparingly ?

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Liam - It's a very good wax and yes, you're right, use it as you would any other finishing wax. It's also very durable so lasts well.

It's in the Meguiars Detailer Range so doesn't get stocked with many of Meg's Consumer Range so sadly often gets overlooked... Over winter we stock up as the enthusiasts that prefer a wax over a more modern sealant or blend really go mad for it given how well it lasts.

Oh and believe me, one tin will last a lifetime!

Supracork - Will pm you in a mo....

Cheers :).

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Ok mate you've obviously put the sale up at the right time :p Pay day is friday so i'll be in touch, also might still force myself to get one of those towels I asked you about before.

Liam.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts