GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Samsung ATIC Smart PC XE500T1C-A01UK

Had this for when I was using the Ecutek software in the GTR.

Perfect as it can be a tablet or convert into a tablet, so you aren't wrestling a big laptop about.

Comes with Keyboard Dock for using like a laptop and book case for when in tablet mode

Everything is boxed and in great condition

Looking for £350 plus p&p

Full specs here

Samsung ATIV Smart PC - Touchscreen 64GB 11.6 HD LED Display - Samsung UK - OVERVIEW

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
Guess I'll take this too.......:p
just a thought though, how old is it? Although I think they've only been out just over a year.
Did you mainly only use it for the GT-R?

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Samsung ATIV Smart PC Windows 8.1 Tablet. Perfect for using Ecutek software i...

Well despite paying for this item on Friday night, it would seem Flynn has sold it elsewhere.

Not even man enough to admit, so instead blamed the post office for charging too much postage.. Laughable.

Zedhed hope you never paid more then £250 for it, that what we agreed.

Only £380 new

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Refunded you. Postage was too much and you were penny pinching. Someone picked it up today. Cant be arse with messing around with couriers. I certainly not just going to give it away am I. Its my tablet. Up to me what I do with it and who I sell it too.

You said you can get them cheaper anyway, so why not buy one of them ones that you made up when trying to haggle over twenty quid.

Did you find a clutch? :chuckle:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Only £380 new
:blahblah:

Buy one of them then sunshine. Why get all mad for if thats the case.

I think you'll find that they are used and reconditioned, and dont come with the expensive book cover.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,254 Posts
Samsung ATIV Smart PC Windows 8.1 Tablet. Perfect for using Ecutek software i...

You're laughable Flynn, exposed for what you really are. Some real contradiction in that post. I think I should out up the pm'a you have sent, comedy gold

Buyer beware, is all I will say, you are in the wrong here, it's that simple.

Targa floria seen you coming, a time wasting dreamer.

Stick to importing Evo's for a few more years and maybe you can then actually afford a car and general items to keep without the need or worry of finance payments.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You're laughable Flynn, exposed for what you really are.

Targa floria seen you coming, a time wasting dreamer.

Stick to importing Evo's for a few more years and maybe you can then actually afford a car and general items to keep without the need or worry of finance payments.
Thanks. Just been on the phone to Mclaren, Manchester. I will need finance on it though.

For your information Targa Floria wouldn't clear the finance on there car. Would you buy a car with existing finance on it. I think not.

Importing cars is a sideline. I do it for fun. Property and bars are my bread and butter. Thanks for caring though.

Are you really that mad about not be able to afford the tablet I was selling.

Seems you getting really mad. Calm down

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm not mad at all, I'm red faced with embarrassment for you.

No values, and a lack of morals.
I know. Im disgusted with myself. I cant believe I didn't sell you a windows 8 tablet. Why didnt I just give you it for free.

I should be locked up with the murderers and rapists and I should wake up everyday with all cocks in my mouth

·
Premium Member
551 Posts
I'm happy with the.............

2x Walbro pumps
Carbon Splitter
Ecutek cable
Oh and a Samsung table (in very good condition with extras)

Tabz thanks for the heads up about the price but the odd few quid here n there really ain't worth the hassle!

Mind you Flynn I shoulda asked for a huge discount for bulk buying :D:thumbsup:

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

2x Walbro pumps
Carbon Splitter
Ecutek cable

Tabz thanks for the heads up about the price but the odd few quid here n there really ain't worth the hassle!

No worries Ian. Nice to meet you :)

Im sure Ill have something in the shed that I can chuck your way free gratis to sweeten the deal ;)

·
Registered
4,254 Posts

2x Walbro pumps
Carbon Splitter
Ecutek cable

Fair play to you mate, you have done nothing wrong here.

In honesty I couldn't care less about the tablet, its the principle of the matter.

But hey ho, you live, you learn.

·
Banned
3,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Fair play to you mate, you have done nothing wrong here.

In honesty I couldn't care less about the tablet, its the principle of the matter.

But hey ho, you live, you learn.
For someone that doesn't care less. 8 or 9 pms and god knows how many posts, would signify different.

Step away from the internet TABZ. Go get some air

1 - 16 of 16 Posts