GTR Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
I'll be there too, with the 200sx guys.

Anyone joining the convoy from South Mimms up the M1?

Here's the details:

We will be looking to leave from South Mimms by about 8.30am, we will then stop at Toddington on the M1 to pick up anyone else, and then leave from there at 9.15am LATEST ! to get to Pod by 10am.

If anyone is going to meet at us South Mimms it will be towards the back of the main car park area, so I'm told.

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
Me too!

We are coming down from the north. Meeting at Leicester services at 8am if I remember right. Look forward to seeing the 200sx 'flame spitter'.
Dave

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Dirk

I am goign to be in Kent with the 33 this weekend and going to the pod on sunday morning....You fancy meeting up and catching the cruise up there?? Might be able to catch the south mimms lot..but will need to leave early!!
The folks live over in Medway so just off the M2, J4. Hoping to leave earlish (depends on night before!!)
Mail me on [email protected] to arrange a time and get some mobile numbers or send a pm. Email better.

Nick

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Pod

If anyone is interested we shall be coming up from Kent ( M2 ) area on Sunday morning , come on, sort yourselves out, dig out the old race dog and get it up there.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Santa

Yes I would love to run if I can !

However my clutch is on its lasts legs for it can't cope with the power.MM have only stuck an AP organic clutch in there and expected it to handle 500 ponies !Well nearly ! After it has been stressed is 'smells' for hours afterwards till the clutch dust is gotten rid of .

I'm supposed to be doing Brentwaters on Saturday (there might now be a space available if intrested ) ,maybe Santa on Sunday,and on MOnday I'm supposed to be going to Donnington with Jamie M and Callum !

I don't know if I can handle all that at my age !:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
7,806 Posts
I am hoping to run but my boost controller is playing up and needs binning.
I will be spectating at Donington on monday to get pictures of your indecretions Paul.:p

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
panta sod

whats the deal with Saturday and Monday? I have had my head up my aris for the last few days, whats the events?

If you are going on Sunday then will meet up at South Mimms?

I be the one sporting the sledgehammer sideburns and large conk.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts