GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All Skyliners. Everyone had fun I hope :D .

Anyway have had a call from the JapUKMeets guys and they are looking to arrange a RWYB mid February. Should be an OK time as it should be nice and dry and COOOOOOOOLD so our good old Turbo motors will be ever so happy to give us more power :smokin: . Bit like being in Scotland really. Kidding, Kidding don't start :D .

Will let you know more details when they come in. Last year they had a 60 car run up from South Mimms. Nice.

glen

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
snow

the skyline is not getting out to play until this white crap is gone.

i was wanting to get down to rod bell to get the car finished this weekend buy i dont think so.

keith

Attachments

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Brrrrrrrrr

That looks bleedin freezin. Have you checked the I/C temp :D .

glen

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I/C

Yeah I know the temp can't go below ambient but just an out of interest if it can go below 'zero' really.

glen

·
Registered
2,949 Posts
if it is cold tomorrow i will take car out for a thrash if the roads are clear as the bumper is a snow plough
i will let you know Glen

keith

·
Registered
994 Posts
Glen,
I`ll go to Santa Pod,are you going?

Henry.:smokin:

Keith,the snown matches your car colour well,good choice!Bloody cold up there mate........

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yep

Wife permitting I'll be going Henry :rolleyes: . Nah can't see a problem. I take it Gary's going as well?

Nice one Fuggles :) .

See Ya.

glen

·
Registered
994 Posts
Drag Racing is fun,we all do it time to time on the public roads.The only thing you need is yourself,a car & a valid driving license.Proberly the cheapest & safest form of motorsport with non-stop action & fun.
Fuggles,if your going to attend then why not have a go?We all saw your "all 4 wheels spinning exit " from the Grasshopper the other week.Don`t be shy;)
Glen,I would have stayed at home if my wife was ill as well mate,I just honestly ment are you going:) .As for Gary I guess he wouldn`t miss the chance to stretch his legs;) I`ll ask him.

Henry.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
SANTA POD

Yes please.

Can I be a boy racer for the day?

I have never been to one of these drag strips but have often seen them on TV.I don't think I can dial in 5/6k revs and dump the clutch,but you never know........

What other cars are going to be there Glen apart from Skylines?

Keith.
Your car looks sweet mate.How do you manage to keep it so clean all the time:D ?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Other cars

Paul.

So far their are going to be some good Scoobys, EVO's, GTI-R's, Supra's well in fact a BIG posse of Jap performance cars. Here's the link to the JapUKmeets site incase you ain't got it:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/japukmeets/

Of course I'm coming Henry. Wouldn't wanna miss a day out with the gang would I :D .

glen

·
Registered
26,315 Posts
All four wheels spinning

Henry,

Gosh - that couldn't have been me:eek: I think it was the traffic coming along the road that made me hurry up. Otherwise it never goes much above 5000rpm;)

John

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Provisional Date

24th February has been set so far but may be updated depending on the weather.

glen

·
Registered
321 Posts
I'd like a go

A start from zero and over in 12 or if lucky 13 seconds this is 4me I never did have much stamina ....

Weston:)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts