GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Administrator
31,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, took my Son to see him the other day and have serious concerns about the quality of his database. We went in and he asked my boys name (which I would assume he would have already known), and then he asked if he likes cars, planes or Dinosaurs. (again, thought he would know)

I had assumed this was just banter but he then turns around and says he knows where he lives (we never gave his surname) and that he's been a good boy.

I'm not sure how old his database is or who manages it, but its seriously flawed. If he carries that sort of information based upon first names only then the error rate for delivery must be huge.

If he doesn't upgrade his systems soon, he's going to regret it in future.

Very worrying times.

Mike

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
We saw two Santa's within minutes in a different part of town...I had to explain that there are a lot of 'fake Santa's' out there this time of year trying to make money from small children and we needn't visit either of them for £5 at a time. This was well received by my son, who suggested we could buy sweets instead :rolleyes:

·
Administrator
31,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah but he just knows. Your lack of faith is disturbing!
So why did he ask? And THEN, why did he give him stacking cups when he implicitly asked what my son would like.

I'd hate to think there were imposters out there Alex, are you sure he wasn't just moving between locations really quickly and it was just coincidence?

·
Premium Member
1,323 Posts
I'd hate to think there were imposters out there Alex, are you sure he wasn't just moving between locations really quickly and it was just coincidence?
Neither looked like they'd get anywhere quickly, but there were clear differences in cm³ of beard which gave the game away.

One in fact looked a little like this :nervous:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts