GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. :)

Another month has almost gone and the date draws a little bit closer for all us poor sods that decided to wait! I'm getting very excited now and my HPC says that according to the Nissan computer my December delivery GTR is now a expected 3rd week in Sept! Has anyone else been contacted regarding September deliveries?

·
Registered
144 Posts
I feel sorry for you guys!!
All the fun you have had to watch us having!!:flame:
Must admit tho I did once wish I had a nav car as nearly turned left onto the Ring last week so easy to get confused on track !!! PMSL :chairshot

·
Registered
723 Posts
Hi. :)

Another month has almost gone and the date draws a little bit closer for all us poor sods that decided to wait! I'm getting very excited now and my HPC says that according to the Nissan computer my December delivery GTR is now a expected 3rd week in Sept! Has anyone else been contacted regarding September deliveries?
I also had a December car on order,but it was brought forward and now it also says September, according to my HPC (don't know which week though).
When did you order your car?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ah I'm not alone!:thumbsup:

My dealer told me the same thing, first december to january and now the computer says 3-4th week of september:clap:
I saw it with my own eyes.
The dealer said there were quite a few cancellations but he also told me that initally he was supposed to get 4-5 cars in the first Sat-nav batch but now Nissan tells him 12-15 in the first delivery!

I ordered mine in March '08.
Cheers

·
Registered
690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I also had a December car on order,but it was brought forward and now it also says September, according to my HPC (don't know which week though).
When did you order your car?
Hi. So long ago I had to check when! July 2008. My HPC said not to too excited till its on the ship!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Contacted my HPC last week and still have an expected delivery of November!

Still went out Yesterday and bought my new numbr plate in anticipation of that long awaited moment!

·
Registered
535 Posts
Ah I'm not alone!:thumbsup:

My dealer told me the same thing, first december to january and now the computer says 3-4th week of september:clap:
I saw it with my own eyes.
The dealer said there were quite a few cancellations but he also told me that initally he was supposed to get 4-5 cars in the first Sat-nav batch but now Nissan tells him 12-15 in the first delivery!

I ordered mine in March '08.
Cheers
Ive been a September delivery since day 1, and back in June was advised my car is in build and will be one of my dealers 1st Nav cars.
I placed my order in March 2008 also, My dealer has advised me recently that its looking like the 3rd week in September for the 1st batch of Nav cars, but he will confirm to me in 2 to 3 weeks time, so the timing appears to be tallying up with what others have said.

A result for those of you who were expecting later deliveries :chuckle:

The Wait is nearly Over :chuckle::smokin:

CJ

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Interesting as mine is a December car...wonder if mine will arrive any earlier!?!
Mine was also a December car, ordered from Westover's last March. The latest info I was given was that it had been brought forward to October 13Th:clap:

Dave.

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Mine was also a December car, ordered from Westover's last March. The latest info I was given was that it had been brought forward to October 13Th:clap:

Dave.
Same here on ordering...wonder when Gerard will tell me mine is arriving!

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Ive been a September delivery since day 1, and back in June was advised my car is in build and will be one of my dealers 1st Nav cars.
I placed my order in March 2008 also, My dealer has advised me recently that its looking like the 3rd week in September for the 1st batch of Nav cars, but he will confirm to me in 2 to 3 weeks time, so the timing appears to be tallying up with what others have said.

A result for those of you who were expecting later deliveries :chuckle:

The Wait is nearly Over :chuckle::smokin:

CJ
Exactly what I was told a couple of weeks back.

D

·
Registered
535 Posts
:cool: you guys must be gagging for it by now
You aint kidding :chuckle: Its been a life time (March 2008 deposit down) and read every Car mag featuring the R35 since early 2007 :popcorn:

This forum has helped ease the pain though :bowdown1: apart from the negative stuff along the way which obviously has not deterred me any lol :chuckle:

Roll on my Delivery date :runaway:

CJ

·
Registered
4,906 Posts
deep respect for all those still waiting :bowdown1:

I look forward to you all gloating at those without nav and bluetooth audio:D

·
Registered
640 Posts
1st August tomorrow! Which means only 2 months to go!
New garage door going on in 6 weeks :D

·
Registered
535 Posts
Ive got a Garage of sorts but its know where big enough for the GTR :bawling: But ive used my 18 month wait to increase my security for my Driveway e.g. Behind my Driveway Gates are 2 x Ram Raid posts / Additional Lighting & ive extended my drive by 2 mtrs so as the GTR will sit back further into my property and allow the other 2 x cars to move off the drive without having to move the GTR ....Job done :D

6 weeks at the most ....I think ...... My dealer will confirm hopefully last week in August :clap:

CJ

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
No time to look

Picked up Mini me on tuesday, " Black.Black edition" thought i'd like all the gadgets and gizmo'sand enjoy the techno stuff BUT! have not looked at any of them once as the beast goes so f---ing fast that all i can look at is the rev counter and speed and of course the road not sure my mind can compute as fast as the beast goes.......did 800 mls in three days......more over the weekend and opto on monday.......cannot believe the power and have goddies coming for more GG's :smokin:

·
Registered
634 Posts
All that extra waiting for a car with a Tomtom - your all mad.

Who cares, read a map, google it what ever - life is too short, get out and drive it!!!!!!!

Kp

1 - 20 of 218 Posts