GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Set of 4 refurbed Satin Black Advan RG2 wheels (least i think they are they could be dare copies but I am struggling to tell) refurbed in satin black with brand new Yoko A048R's 235/40R18 think they are the M compound ones.

Bought these to go on my wide arch Evo 1 but they were a touch too big for it steering clearance wise so dropped back to 17's for it.

Pretty sure these will go ok on an R32. I haven't tried them on mine if I'm honest as they need internal drive nuts to fit them and the Evo ones are M12*1.5 not M12*1.25 for the GTR. I could sit one on if people wanted pics of them on a GTR but it would be sat on the studs jacked up not on the ground.

I run Compo Mo 18*8 on my R32 and they look and fit fine. Loads of grip with cut slicks in this size. I've had D01J's on mine currently on 888's. Would keep these myself but I've only just fitted the tyres.

Looking for £650 collected from mine in Wickford Essex. Still like new just a couple of small scrape marks where the wheel nuts go in on 2 of them when i tried them on the Evo.

Will get pics up tonight or over the weekend.

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Set of 4 refurbed Satin Black Advan RG2 wheels (least i think they are they could be dare copies but I am struggling to tell) refurbed in satin black with brand new Yoko A048R's 235/40R18 think they are the M compound ones.
RG2's have a raised bit on the edge which says ADVAN Racing. It should still be visable after a refurb. Also it will say yokohama or advan on the inside and be light as hell.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wheel Tyres are MH compound.Still with all bobbles and sticker adhesive as have never been used.

ET28

Wheel Size

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still forsale, it looks like they aren't RG2's as they don't have the raised lettering, but they are still like new and have over 800 quids worth of unused tyres fitted.

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Agreed they do look like Rota Boosts, but I can't find them listed in this size let alone offset, what are they a copy of, always thought it was RG2, but the lips are wrong. Still available either way. Wrong time of year i know but a cheap way to buy some track tyres.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts