GTR Forum banner

21 - 40 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Does the nissan one cover map updates and software updates for music streamin etc etc?
Yes ... (a previous software update CD enabled iPhone 6 playback on my MY 2011 car)

PRODUCT INFORMATION

This newly updated HERE map of Europe for your Nissan 08IT-X9 Connect Premium navigation system covers millions of square kilometers and many points of interest.

In this new Nissan map update the following has been added or amended:

1 956 140 kilometres of roads
54 949 one way streets
123 204 turn restrictions
865 070 street names

In addition to precise routes, these clear, rich maps feature many POIs: golf courses, theatres, hotels, car lots and much more making this latest edition of Nissan digital map the perfect guide to traveling through Europe.

This update also includes refreshed data for the following features:

Environmental Zones indicates areas with environmental restrictions and provide alerts when certain vehicle types are prohibited

Enhanced Height and Slope uses vertical road trajectory data to enhance driver assistance applications such as adaptive cruise control, curve warning systems, lane change assistance and more

Enhanced Geometry improves positioning and turn guidance for navigation and enables important features for driver assistance applications

Basic Height provides important information about road elevations that can be used in generating eco-friendly routes

Advanced 3D City Models provides textured three-dimensional models of buildings, roads, parks and rivers for an area of a city

3D Models of Prominent Landmarks offers improved orientation using three-dimensional models with photorealistic facades of major tourist attractions, transportation centres, tower blocks, historic buildings and more

IN THE BOX
1) User Guide
2) 4 Europe DVD V5
3) 1 Software CD

Speed Camera Alerts covering 19 countries in Europe: Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Netherlands and United Kingdom

COVERAGE Albania, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Bosnia Herzegovina, Belarus, Switzerland , Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Spain , Estonia, Finland, France, United Kingdom , Greece, Croatia, Hungary, Ireland, Italy , Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Moldova, Macedonia (F.Y.R.O.M), Montenegro, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine,Kosovo

COMPATIBILITY
G-TR (from 2009)
370Z (from 2009)
X-TRAIL (from 2009 to 2012)
MURANO (from 2009)
PATHFINDER (from 2009)
NAVARA (from 2009)

·
Registered
353 Posts
How much do the latest maps cost from Nissan, and more importantly do they have up to date speed camera data?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
7,631 Posts
I wouldn't want to massage him.
Them dials do look pretty good though.
Does anyone have them fitted to say what the quality is like?
They're the same dials that are fitted to Andy at R35 Audio's nismo gauge upgrade that I have.

They look very good and OEM.

·
Registered
2,404 Posts
How much do the latest maps cost from Nissan, and more importantly do they have up to date speed camera data?

£145 +£5 for postage.

I would assume so yes, but you'll be better off with either a Tom Tom (or similar) or CamerAlert on your phone or a connected Road Angel (or similar) as these are updated much more regularly than the Nissan Sat Nav which is already about 18 months out of date despite only being released two months ago!

·
Registered
353 Posts
£145 +£5 for postage.

I would assume so yes, but you'll be better off with either a Tom Tom (or similar) or CamerAlert on your phone or a connected Road Angel (or similar) as these are updated much more regularly than the Nissan Sat Nav which is already about 18 months out of date despite only being released two months ago!
What a rip! Wish I could just use Android auto and never have to pay that tax again.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I'm confused

The jaapio link is clearly 2017 maps and has only been out about 5 days. Why would you want the 2015 maps!?

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
He also mentions 140 euros.
His English is too broken to understand properly.
I'd sooner use apple maps on my phone and listen to instructions rather waste 140 euros

·
Registered
375 Posts
From Nissans site - Nissan | Nissan | Connect Premium (X9) - Europe V5 | HERE

Enhanced Height and Slope uses vertical road trajectory data to enhance driver assistance applications such as adaptive cruise control, curve warning systems, lane change assistance and more
We don't have adaptive cruise control I assume that means when a car pulls infront the car will automatically slow down and speed up again afterwards.

I don't have this in MY12

Why would I pay £145 is I can buy from Nissan for the same price and Original
I thought people had cracked these and for free so still at square one

21 - 40 of 125 Posts