GTR Forum banner

41 - 60 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
I was more interested in the system update disc to fix my crappy Bluetooth issues, which is seems to have done.

You will need a genuine license key for the map update, how you go about that is up to you.
Is there any other differences on the software side? Album art for iphone? Be nice :D

The maps seem a bit like an arcade game to me! Perhaps the update is a bit better, as mine are still original 2012.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I must be going mad, as i never use the ipod screen, but mine does album artwork anyway :D

Maps are 2011 though! So maybe worth the upgrade anyway.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I can supply these or install them for anyone. They are 2017 (map data 08/16) which is 2 years newer that I have been quoted at Middlehurst and Westway.

After 2012, you can't just share discs around. They have to be properly licenced based on your unique AV unit code.

PM me if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
225 Posts
If you have a look in my above link I have included a tool that I developed myself in Java, this will allow you to license the disks yourself if your so inclined.

I wont comment on the legality of such things but it works as I have done mine and a few others.

·
Registered
225 Posts
You need Java runtime installed on your PC
also make sure the runtime variable is in your local path
then in an elevated command prompt c:\java -jar ./mugi.jar

·
Registered
149 Posts
You need Java runtime installed on your PC
also make sure the runtime variable is in your local path
then in an elevated command prompt c:\java -jar ./mugi.jar
Thanks, however I tried all that but get the following error...

C:\Users\someone\Desktop\mugi>java -cp . -jar .\Mugi.jar
Error: Could not find or load main class Mugi

41 - 60 of 125 Posts