GTR Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
There is a video of a guy on youtube updating a 370z sat nav system with North America Discs.

I think his unit number was:
91-90000544

and his license code was:
1DB7-D029- C5FF-0890

If we get a few more perhaps someone can crack it?

·
Registered
101 Posts
An interesting read and hope people make progress on this, have downloaded the update DVD ready for when i collect my GTR but would be great to also get the map updates.

Edit

Have unpacked the headunit update files onto the PC and go to move them across to a DVD but comes up with an error saying a file is no longer located in the location and to verify the items location and try again.

I have then tried to delete all the files off the PC to start again but it wont let me delete the files from my PC as says it cant find them in the location.

Anyone else get this?

·
Registered
149 Posts
You don't unpack the files. You burn the entire .iso file to a DVD which effectively clones the original DVD o a recordable one.

·
Registered
101 Posts
You don't unpack the files. You burn the entire .iso file to a DVD which effectively clones the original DVD o a recordable one.
My bad WinRar showed up as for me to unpack it as i had that program set to upack ISO. Will try again thanks for the reply normally good at this stuff.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Tried it in non nav car and it came up loading program and then displayed current firmware but nothing after that.

Anyone know of a firmware update for the non nav unit?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi,
Earlier posted navi map links are dead now, anybody know's where can I find new map (2017 or 2018) torrent or any other links? Than you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
drive.google.com/open?id=0BwSKsYP5bGj2ajBKR1plTXVIOFk

This link are dead at now. Please make a new link for this content. Thank you very much.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Anybody can help me with Mugi.jar and Mugi.class files, what Shavermcspud member uploaded earlier? (link is dead now) I downloaded it, but now I can't find on my PC. Please send me, or send me please a link, if you have a online storage for these. Thank you very much, if you can help me!
:runaway:

·
Registered
904 Posts
Why bother, add a mount for your Smartphone and run Google Maps or Waze and use the MFD for extra instrumentation (the function dials)

The Nav is rubbish even if you have more recent maps. It is slow to update traffic conditions and literally wastes hours of time each week if you rely upon it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Why bother, add a mount for your Smartphone and run Google Maps or Waze and use the MFD for extra instrumentation (the function dials)

The Nav is rubbish even if you have more recent maps. It is slow to update traffic conditions and literally wastes hours of time each week if you rely upon it.
Yes, logical choice the phone navi, I know that real time online traffic data is better, but I very like to use factory navigation. I use phone navigation only if I'm downtown, in a traffic jam.

:bowdown1: I still look forward to a charitable member to help me, who has the files. :bowdown1:

101 - 120 of 125 Posts