GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
did someone say some of you are going to santa pod on saturday?
if you are is it ok to come and watch?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Make sure you come down to Ollerton this weekend too! Should be lots to see and do! J.A.P.S. On both days!

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Matt

He was at NW Glen you ignoranus.

Come to think of it, he said to me ' whos that little bloke with the red head and no car?'

Makes sense now, you just ingored him.

Thats not forfilling your responsibility role as moderator of the board is it?

Oh dear.

You should be replaced as moderator with GTR32:p

hehe:smokin:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
Nice one Dirk... I have met loads bot you as yet are elusive... Are ya going to JAE?

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
nah

not elusive, just dont like northerners.;)

Ged excepted, only just:D

if you come dawn sarrrfff you might see me and your life will be complete.

I will be at Bedford and Santa Pod and Billing.

·
Registered
300 Posts
At leest wee norverners can speel collectly ;)

Come down to Ollerton Dirk, met you at Bedford but you didn't have your Hurricane with you that day?

·
Registered
3,447 Posts
I know he was at NW

but never met him :rolleyes: . I was spending so much time explaining to non Skyline people that you didn't get those bolt on goodies from Halfords :D .

Oh yeah and I got fed up pulling 'Council Aware' stickers of your car for you :p .

Oooooh Dirk you can be bitchy sometimes :eek: .

glen

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
i saw you about at north weald but you were busy talking. Saw your rather dirty car at abbey on wednesday as well ;)

least you havent got the spoiler extensions :p ;)

I'm going to a vauxhall show on sunday so wont be able to make it to the JAPS show.

i take it you are at santa pod on sat then.

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
He was there

Busy standing over at the ' show an shine' section discussing what wax they use on thier inner arches, the ornament wasnt there though.

Jim, dont rememer meeting you , sorry, make more of an impression next time;) remind me of the conversation....

·
Registered
300 Posts
lol, there wasn't much of one really, I think little Paul GTR34 introduced me to you and commented on your wicked sideburns.
I remember thinking 'I thought he would be a lot bigger'. lol

You couldn't miss me, I was the only Indian R34 driver on the day and spent a lot of time wondering between Shin, Glen, Pegleg and Cem?

I'll make sure to have a proper chat this weekend (forgot whether you were coming or not?).

See ya soon

·
Registered
3,047 Posts
Bigger?

Never heard the girls say that:p

I used to be 18 stone but as the midget kept beating me, I went on a crash diet to increase my power to weight ratio instead of getting my wallet out:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts