GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
good day guys,

I just wanted to say hello and post some of my "Cranky old GTR" pics to share before it gets painted in Titanium silver by next week. I kinda like it still but it just stands out among the crowd too much for my personality.

It used to be run on T78 but now going back to normal mod. also.

Hava safe driving guys~!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
dude, contact me 010-9319-8629!! I saw that R32 up for sale, did you buy it, or did you take it off of Bobaedream, not for sale anymore? I hope you speak English, cause my Korean is crap!

Where in Seoul are you? I've got the gunmetal grey R32, runs around Gangnam - I live in Dogok-dong. I've got another friend, works at Yongsan, he has an R32 as well - brought in through the military so it must be the most recent R32 to come in.

btw guys, that black stripe on the hood is a demonic, haunting face. Yes, it is frightening!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Cheers Guys. and Especially to T04Z GTR

Tobie, how nice to get to know you. I just came home now from the shop after work. My GTR is currently in the shop, taking off T78 and other sorts for de-tuning. I am located in Jamsil so your area is pretty close to mine as well.

Yeah. I grabbed my R from Bobae-dream, I can speak both Korean and English fairly well, I think... lol. It's already late now so I give you a buzz tomorrow. Cheers.

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
I agree the paintjob is stunning and a work of art indeed, but more suited for a "show car" or the likes, and not a R32 race/sports car.

look forward to seeing the new freshly painted pictures :)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
heya Justin, send me a munja whenever :) I'm interested in knowing - who's doing the work on your car? Also, I read the spec on that R32 and it was pretty long - why the detune? What turbos are you going to use?

Tomorrow...mostly sleep, but I'm planning to go into Carex for an oil change if I can get up early enough....

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey Tobie, I am gonna call you right now.. :) I used to go to a garage called GT-ACTION because the previous owner did the engine overhaul there. But not anymore, they were pretty dodgy... so now I am detuning at K'Z Racing in Hanam (Not far away from Jamsil). I am taking T78 out and going back to stock R34 engine and turbines.. I don't plan to do any drag racing but maybe if I have enough money and time, wish to gather up some people to go on a circuit regularly (Like once a month or something)

I've decided not to hang out with the Korean Skyline Club cuz they tend to gang up in different parties and doing some pathetic things... pretty silly and childish.

Anyway, I also look forward to meet up with you brother!! :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
L14MO, you are quite right on my R32. The paintjob itself is certainly outstanding, but it just doesn't fit onto Skyline especially the classic R32 look. I willl soon upload some more pics once the re-painting is done. Cheers :)

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Cheers bkvj, I wasn't either.. maybe the custom paint could've been better on other cars... but simply it just doesn't get along with R32 "racing stealth look." I will upload some pics once the car is resprayed.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.