GTR Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Meeting

Nothing at the moment as we just had one a few weeks ago.Think a few of the guys were looking at Dundee area next...After that hopefully have one down nearer the border area...This will give more people a chance to attend if we move it around the country a bit...

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yip - Dundee sounds good - maybe a "Return of the Skylines" meet when Gordon and myself get our cars back :rolleyes: :D

Rog :smokin:

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'll maybe pop along as long as all you big bullies don't laugh at me in my lil old Micra! It would be good to get a good look at some cars and learn what to look out for before I buy one (maybe even get a wee shot if any of you are feeling charitable?)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Banzai

As discussed on the Skyline owners forum---why dont we meet up at Crail for the Banzai day, that way you can have a few drag runs, show n shine and maybe a pic or two in the mag...Think its April 23rd or somewhere around that date....

·
Registered
112 Posts
markyboy.1967 said:
As discussed on the Skyline owners forum---why dont we meet up at Crail for the Banzai day, that way you can have a few drag runs, show n shine and maybe a pic or two in the mag...Think its April 23rd or somewhere around that date....
Sounds good Marky. :D :smokin:

Not so sure about show'n'shine though.:confused:

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yip - sounds good - am organising an EVO meet there on the same day - planning to arrive early to do some sprint times on the drift 8val and a few 1/4s before it gets too busy :D

Rog :)

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Meeting

Sounds like a plan then---Crail here we come..

Admiral if your loyaties are split between the two clubs the drive the Evo and let me drive your R32.....:p

·
Registered
630 Posts
I might just have to take my secret weapon - Drift Jag :D LOL!

Rog

·
Registered
630 Posts
Is anyone heading down from Aberdeen/Forfar/Dundee way that wants to meet up?

I'm meeting some MLR guys on the way south - we're planning to get there for 9.30am or so to allow some clear time playing on the drift 8val and 1/4 mile :D

Cheers :)

Rog

1 - 16 of 16 Posts