GTR Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Sunday 20th July there is a run for a Facebook page I am part of, we get a couple of GTR's along to these already, as well as some RS Audi's, Lotus' etc…

We will be meeting at the showcase, Coatbridge, for 8:30AM and going along the Dalveen Pass and from there over to the Scottish Car Show.

https://www.facebook.com/events/302411566586262/

AND MORE IMPORTANTLY

The week after (27th) I am contemplating planning a GTROC meet, not sure on locations so suggestions would be helpful.

Are you guys up for either or both of these?

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
138 Posts
Will, hoping to make it along on 20th. 27th might be a bit harder and as above if there is already an event on, might be better to try and push back to sometime in August? How about a run to St Andrews or similar - reasonable location for most to get to?

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Didn't realise TOTB was then. Will rearrange.

Is there enough parking at St Andrews if we get a decent amount. Can't be anywhere where people will struggle to park or we have to spread out.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi William ,
Hope to be back in a GTR the beginning of next week so hope to make one off them
That's great! If you can make the run on the 20th that would be awesome! Should be a fun day.

·
Registered
199 Posts
I'd be up for this if I'm around.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Think I might need to change the date of the one on the 27th to a few weeks later. With TOTB being on that date and the Commonwealth Games happening as well.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hey mate, I had another thread up, but its been deleted, I will try and sort something soon so keep an eye out :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Totally agree, it is difficult in Scotland because I've posted a couple of things and had pretty much no interest whatsoever, also like I said my other thread got deleted (we had 2 R35s and an R32 at that so at least a couple of people seen it before it got pulled) but I am going to try to find a decent location in central Scotland to have monthly meets as of next year, thing is I need to find a place, contact them so they permit it and it has to be in the middle so its convenient for everyone to get to up north and down the south.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
No idea mate, I had links to it in the 2 main sections (which I was told is the best way to go about it) and for a reason which I was never told the thread was pulled, not even locked lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts