GTR Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's quite a few Scottish GTR owners on the forum and, I was thinking, if Scotland gets independence, maybe we will have to give them a separate forum section? Obviously, they would then have to accept fewer priviledges (smaller avatars, only 10 PM's, certain sections out of bounds, etc etc) than the rest of the forum users but then that is to be expected. How do you Scottish users feel about my proposal.

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: Joke, obviously!!

·
Administrator
31,750 Posts
I don't think they'd care, afterall they'd be the only Forum users with Petrol in their cars ;)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Using him as a symbol is a bit daft seeing as he's Australian... But the real William Wallace was a legend ;)

Hopefully he implodes... He just wants to be known as the guy who made Scotland independent.

You should try coming here and having an argument with somebody who wants independence... that alone is enough to make me vote no

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
Hang on Tazz, you forgot they'd have to have their own moderators (who live in Scotland) and a Scottish trader's section, but they do want to use the rest of the forum when convenient, just not contribute to it.:thumbsup:

:p

·
Premium Member
13,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Toni, they wouldn't need to have their own trader's section as they would have no currency of their own to spend with traders!

EDIT: Re - Scottish Moderators - now you aren't thinking straight, how on earth can you hope to find someone who has ginger hair that is capable of rational thinking? It isn't going to happen:chuckle:

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
wmd, Mel Gibson isn't Australian, he just moved there for a while.

I think the fate of the referendum was sealed the second that George Osborne said they wouldn't get the pound.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Ah I've never really looked into where he's from lol. Either way he's not Scottish (I think, should probably google before I post, but CBA)

·
Registered
9,091 Posts
It doesn't matter where he's from. I think his South Park portrayal sums up my feelings nicely.

If you haven't seen it, look for the passion of the jew.

Anyhoo, Scotland....

·
Super Moderator
15,843 Posts
Found who you mean Tazz, LOL

·
Following EJH#25
6,843 Posts
Come on Tazz, where is the poll with this thread?
(Don't be ageist though, obviously you'd have to open up the poll to the impressionable youth as well to get more votes)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
It doesn't matter where he's from. I think his South Park portrayal sums up my feelings nicely.

If you haven't seen it, look for the passion of the jew.

Anyhoo, Scotland....
Cannot disagree with that.

Does anyone down south want us independent?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Don't know anyone here that is voting Yes, me included. Too many unanswered questions keep croping up and no straight answers, apart from it will be alright, don't worry about it.

Good question though - anyone from the South want rid of us? Why would you :)

·
Premium Member
8,019 Posts
Good question though - anyone from the South want rid of us? Why would you :)
I doubt many people from England/Wales actually know all the facts to make a considered opinion that we'd be better off seperate.

The answer tends to be based on media spin or inaccurate facts.

Similar to why you'd want to vote for independance in my opinion.
But if they get enough young voters out feeling patriotic...

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.