GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What day / time / location would suit people generally?

For me, i'm thinking it would be nice to see / hear / experience the cars in daylight. So that rules out the weekdays (for me) and at night.

So my finger in the air first thoughts are Sat or Sunday meet up for lunch at The Clachan in Fintry (assuming that's central enough for everybody).

We can meet up say 11, do a wee drive (i'd love to get in some of the COBB 2 / GTC Titan cars) and then meet up again at The Clachan for a lunch and a pint to chat about our cars like proper internet access murdering geeks :D

But as the title says, it's a discussion thread, so all thoughts welcome.

Cheers

Ian

·
Registered
199 Posts
Ian,
Saturday's or Sunday's suite me fine, probably better to make it 12pm so some folks get their well deserved long lie on a Sunday.

Gaz

·
Registered
199 Posts
Yeah Fintry is fine, its a nice run along the Carron valley to Fintry from here.

Gaz

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Okay we've got an R32 in!!! Woo hoo. I don't get into trouble for having an R35 only meet :D Even if it is just me and you Gaz :chuckle:

·
Registered
199 Posts
If I get Charlie to come along in his 32, then it will be a R32 meet but you are welcome to come along as well. hehehehehe

Gaz

·
Premium Member
1,042 Posts
If I get Charlie to come along in his 32, then it will be a R32 meet but you are welcome to come along as well. hehehehehe

Gaz

Okay ..... that's it ..... can't just be an "old un" and "new un" meet :D

We need some class :smokin: so my R33 could be persuaded to make an outing, and then we need to persuade Andy to make sure the "blue and white stripey" R34 is up in Scotland. :clap:

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

We need some class :smokin: so my R33 could be persuaded to make an outing, and then we need to persuade Andy to make sure the "blue and white stripey" R34 is up in Scotland. :clap:
Even better :D

·
Registered
199 Posts

Nice one Ian, bring some class along, that would be nice:clap:

Gaz

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
Scottish GTR Meet 08/11/2009

Decided on this.

Date: Sunday 8 November 2009
Time: Meet from 1215 / Lunch 1300
Venue: The Clachan Hotel, Fintry

Depending on who signs up we can figure out a route for before/after.

Username, Location, Car, Mods/anything particular to your car*

*I realise some of the R32/33/34 guys will have pages but just a rough idea, so people who want to for example hear a Milltek Y-Pipe can seek me out.

1) MisterS3, Glasgow, R35 Black Black Ed (Milltek Y-pipe)

1 - 20 of 90 Posts