GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Another Scottish Supercars meet is upon us, but this time it is in Aberdeen! So we are guaranteed a lot of nice cars showing up! (Potentially the blue McLaren P1)

So what I'm planning (I'm meeting with a couple of other guys as well) if you are from Glasgow is to meet at the Shell Petrol Station in Hillington Industrial Estate at 6:50am... Fill up and get on the road to Edinburgh. I will be going via Bathgate because somebody is joining us (we won't be stopping he's joining a rolling convoy) and from there its a straight ride through to the Deen :).

I will be leaving at 12pm to come back home as well so won't be away for ages :).

For those who live closer and want to just meet us at the venue it is the Lairhillock Inn.

Please let me know if you are joining because I am going to contact Scottish Supercars and see if we can get all the GTR's together!

Here is the link to the meets details: https://www.facebook.com/ScottishSu...4995565871189/676634059040671/?type=1&theater

Thanks,

William

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry only just got an email that you had replied to this thread***8230; wtf***8230; I will post an update***8230;

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The journey and times!

Stop 1: Shell Garage in Hillington Industrial estate, G52 4BL: MEETING TIME = 6:45AM
Stop 2: Tesco, Bathgate, EH42 2ES: MEETING TIME = 7:30AM
Stop 3: Asda, Dundee, DD2 4WB: MEETING TIME = 8:30AM
FINAL STOP: BHP Breakfast, Lairhillock Inn :)

Let me know if you are meeting us at any of the stops! So I know who to wait on and what to look out for :)

Thanks,

William

1 - 5 of 5 Posts